Movie Thread

Discussion in 'Movies/TV' started by Puck, Jul 21, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Aqutis30

Aqutis30 Do you mind - NOT being a Motaur?

I have to admit that the camo pattern on clothes not worn by soldiers or hunters is stupid looking.

#6541 Aqutis30, Apr 10, 2015
    Last edited: Apr 10, 2015
    • High Five High Five x 1
    • Hit the Target Hit the Target x 1
  2. Dee

Dee Pro Bowler

I take 3 showers a day anyway

Ive been to Florida in the summer and yea it sucks walking outside of your nice a/c house and in minutes your arms are all wet lol but i'll take that any day over winter.

Spring is probably the best time of the year, and fall because of football, winter is the worst thing ever.

Its been high 70's sunny and breezy here the whole week. I could live with that.

3. Aqutis30

Aqutis30 Do you mind - NOT being a Motaur?

The worst things about the heat and humidity of Tennessee in the Summer is the sweat bees. I can handle being sweaty.

4. CRUDS

CRUDS Moderator Staff

End of Sep thru the first weeks of Nov is the best in TN.
    Winter sucks balls.
    Don't mind summer because it's lush and green here. Just don't walk in it unless you like ticks and chiggers.
    Spring is OK but it just kinda feels like a bipolar summer/winter here..

5. avvie

avvie It's another cold day in Hell Tip Jar Donor

Thank you all for helping me to maintain perspective.

6. Titans Eternal

Titans Eternal Got the swagger of a cripple

Ant Man trailer

7. The Playmaker

The Playmaker pineapple pizza party

You know, a lot of people have said "oh it's the new Guardians of the Galaxy, it'll surprise you and be great" ehh idk about that. Don't get me wrong, I'm very excited for the movie but I knew Marvel would nail Guardians of the Galaxy. They had a great cast and they had to tie-in everything going on outside of Earth. With Ant-Man, it will be good, but in it's own right. I see it as a heist comedy with beautiful action scenes. The only real thing that I'm questionable about is how does this move fit in with the Marvel Universe? Just becomes a regular Avenger? What? His main role in a big comic storyline was helping create Ultron but nope not this time.

• Cheers Cheers x 1
  8. xpmar9x

xpmar9x The Real Slim Shady

I'm with you man, summer is the best... and this is from a guy living in SC, where the humidity is 100% everyday.

I guess i've gotten use to it. I'm primarily on roofs for my job (in khakis, boots, and a polo) during the summer where the asphalt shingles make is double as hot.

Summer > Spring > Fall > Winter

9. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

Yeah, he's kind of pointless now (and it's the new Ant-Man iirc?).

10. The Playmaker

The Playmaker pineapple pizza party

Michael Douglas plays the original Ant-Man in Hank Pym but he gives the suit to the more current guy in the comics, Scott Lang, played by Paul Rudd.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar