Movie Thread

Discussion in 'Movies/TV' started by Puck, Jul 21, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. CRUDS

CRUDS Moderator Staff

• LOL LOL x 1
  2. CRUDS

CRUDS Moderator Staff

3. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

Lol.

4. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

2 things that Marvel should do for the movies (Age of Ultron spoiler coming):

1. They should have left Cap and Iron Man at odds to set up Civil War. The distrust was building all movie, shouldn't have had them as all buddy/buddy.

2. If they want to do another Hulk movie, they have the perfect set up for Planet Hulk. What he does in South Africa has the people calling for his head (superhero registration as well). For the greater good Stark/Fury/whoever track and capture him and send him away.

Leads to a split of Cap and Iron Man and leads into Civil War.

5. XO

XO Nevada Native

There will be another event that pushes the super hero registration act in Civil War I bet.

Maybe it happens in Ant Man.

Hulk is MIA and ripped up Africa, maybe Black Panther emerges and is the one to go on the hunt for him.

We know Spiderman will be recruited by Stark like in the comic I bet. I'm still trying to figure out how Winter Soldier will figure into Cap 3.

We already know Crossbones is in it and he is the one who kills Cap... Maybe Cap goes down and Bucky picks up the sheild.

Would they kill off Cap going into Infinity?

6. Aqutis30

Aqutis30 Do you mind - NOT being a Motaur?

My gut tells me that they will have some kind of open ended sequence in Cap 3 that leaves you with that very question by the end of it.

7. CRUDS

CRUDS Moderator Staff

[​IMG]

8. nickmsmith

nickmsmith Most poverty RB core.

So far they haven't had the balls to actually kill anyone of any importance. I would like to see Bucky take on a big role. He was awesome in CA2.

9. Aqutis30

Aqutis30 Do you mind - NOT being a Motaur?

Yea he was awesome as the winter solider. I just don't want him to become the next Cap. If the whole story of Cap dying and Bucky taking up the shield was old I would be ok but that whole plot is relatively new and shouldn't be used IMO.

10. XO

XO Nevada Native

All of the original Avengers are being set up to be out of action by Infinity War.

Cap needs to eat it at the end of Civil War and have a massive funeral and everything.

Everyone is there. Big emotions, tears.

Fade to black with Bucky picking up the shield.

Post credit scene shows Cap in suspended animation healing from his wounds being watched by Fury.

Bucky debuts as Cap in Infinity War 1.

New Avengers

Bucky
    Vision
    Hawkeye
    Scarlet Witch
    Falcon
    War Machine

They get wrecked by Thanos. Lose a few hero's. First movie ends with Cap waking up.

Infinity War 2 picks up with Thanos destroying everything. World is on the brink of collapse.

Cap awakens and him and Fury set out to find Hulk who as been missing since AofU.

Thor awakens after what will probably be a dark ending for him in Ragnarök. Heads to Earth.

Tony Stark constructs a new armor after witnessing the New Avengers get their teeth kicked in.

Iron Man and Thor arrive to fight Thanos as the Guardians of the Galaxy arrive to help along with the Inhumans.

Cap arrives having recruited Spiderman, Hulk, Ant Man and Black Panther.

Faces melt.

Not enough, Thanos curb stomps.

All is lost.

No hope.

All of a sudden a portal opens.

The dying heros lift their heads and hear a battle cry...

Chimichangas!!!

[​IMG]

Deadpool cuts off Thanos's arm including the IG.

Thanos folds to the ground. Rocket executes him with a .45 borrowed from Punisher.

C
    R
    E
    D
    I
    T
    S

Post credits, a young Stan Lee closing his notebook and calling his friend Jack Kirby to tell him of all the great ideas he came up with.

The entire MCU was just in Stan Lee's head.

Fin

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar