Movie Thread

Discussion in 'Movies/TV' started by Puck, Jul 21, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. avvie

avvie It's another cold day in Hell Tip Jar Donor

Ben Affleck: "...and I would've gotten away with it too if it weren't for that meddling Kryptonian!!...."

2. CRUDS

CRUDS Moderator Staff

3. Aqutis30

Aqutis30 Do you mind - NOT being a Motaur?

So I went into the movie sales on the Saturday after the Friday rush and walked out with an arm load of recent movies on the cheap. I'm only going to talk about 1.

Exodus: Gods and Kings: I am disappointed in this Ridley Scott film. I love Prometheus, Kingdom of Heaven, and Alien, but this movie didn't feel like him at all. It was too fast paced and there is 0 character development. The film seemed disjointed at times. The visuals of the movie are great, as well as the acting. When it ended, I can honestly say that this is the first time I think I will only watch a Scott Free movie once.

4. The Playmaker

The Playmaker pineapple pizza party

Please explain that story to me then because I'm still legitimately confused what I watched.

• High Five High Five x 1
    • Hit the Target Hit the Target x 1
  5. Aqutis30

Aqutis30 Do you mind - NOT being a Motaur?

LOL, I can understand this. I've heard that a lot from folks after watching the movie. I admit, the story is REALLY out there. I'm a Michael Fassbender fan boy so the movie could of been completely awful and I would of still liked it lol, oh and Charlize Theron? Hot damn!

6. RavensShallBurn

RavensShallBurn Ruck the Favens

Wouldn't say I was that confused by Prometheus, but that movie sucked ass.

Granted I was never a huge Alien fan outside of when I saw it as an 8 year old and thought anything like that was awesome.

Ridley Scott has been pretty bad for a while now. Although I heard The Martian was good.

#7577 RavensShallBurn, Dec 2, 2015
    Last edited: Dec 2, 2015
  7. XO

XO Nevada Native

DOOMSDAY

HOLY BALLS

WONDER WOMAN LOOKS GAY

DOOOOOOOOOOOOMMMMMSSSSSSDAY

8. Dee

Dee Pro Bowler

Didn't want to watch the clip because I'm going this Saturday to see the movie. It opens tonight right? You going to check it out?

9. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

Got around to watching Sin City 2. Very disjointed. Totally unnecessary. Joseph Gordon-Levit was added why?

• Bullsh*t Bullsh*t x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar