Movie Thread

Discussion in 'Movies/TV' started by Puck, Jul 21, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. avvie

avvie It's another cold day in Hell Tip Jar Donor

A small local stage actor coming onto a football forum to complain that you're not watching and talking about his movie choices would be like me coming on here and complaining that you're not talking enough about bass guitars even though you listen to music.

• High Five High Five x 1
  2. SawdustMan

SawdustMan #ChampChamp

That's what I was getting at with one of my recent posts. It's a public forum, a football forum at that. And we have the nerve to talk about insanely popular and successful movies? Shocking!

If goTitans isn't satisfying your film discussion needs there are plenty of other forums out there that probably will. Go join the Criterion forums or something if you want an uppity echo chamber.

It's just exhausting and I truly cannot believe this is still a thing. This thread is what it is. If you don't like it, just ignore it. Or at the very least don't whine and whine and whine about it.

#9502 SawdustMan, Mar 30, 2017
    Last edited: Mar 30, 2017
  3. The Hammer

The Hammer Ace Degenerate

Guitars?

[​IMG]

:p

4. avvie

avvie It's another cold day in Hell Tip Jar Donor

I wish I'd gotten into that business. I'm always late on the latest trends....

5. Alex1939

Alex1939 Space Invaders Champion

He can tag away. I'll never know cause the superhero club has been on my ignore list for a year as well as the tv show thread. I'm not surprised they will ruin this thread by covering up any other discussions with brilliant insites such as "did you see batmans bulge".

• LOL LOL x 1
  6. CRUDS

CRUDS Moderator Staff

My favorite part is that I can swoop in here, say "bla bla I hate supes movies"
    Not much more than a line in a post and the thread goes bonkers for 5 pages w people saying screw you - it interrupts the party..
    Lol

• LOL LOL x 2
  7. The Hammer

Have you guys seen that movie about the Kray twins? Seems like it would be the kind of thing you would like.

8. CRUDS

CRUDS Moderator Staff

Yes, it was decent..
    I believe it wasn't the first on them though.. Seems to me there was an 80's film.

9. The Hammer

Oh there were probably others.

I was disappointed it did not cover more.

Netflix also has a good doc on them.

10. SawdustMan

SawdustMan #ChampChamp

My favorite part is that grown ass men well into their 30's and 40's can't stop b*tching about a thread on the internet not being exactly what they want it to be.

• LOL LOL x 3
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar