Movie Thread

Discussion in 'Movies/TV' started by Puck, Jul 21, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

Rouge One

Way better than I thought it would be. Yeah you see the ending coming from a mile away and it is amazing. Bad arse Vader included

2. SawdustMan

SawdustMan #ChampChamp

Split. I really enjoyed it. McAvoy was awesome.

I know M Night has been a walking punchline for over a decade. But I think he's been putting out solid stuff lately.

3. Scarecrow

Scarecrow All-Pro

i accidently bought it because i thought it was a legit star wars movie...

4. avvie

avvie It's another cold day in Hell Tip Jar Donor

"Rouge" is now charting high up there with "there/they're/their/your/you're" as the most commonly misspelled word eva eva.

• LOL LOL x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
    • Hit the Target Hit the Target x 1
  5. RTH

RTH Meh...

Holding my tongue every time I see it.

Is Rouge Squadron that movie where a group of people run around applying makeup to people?

6. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

keep forgetting to look this up every night

might get to it tonight

if I do and it sucks Im coming for you thaky

• LOL LOL x 1
  7. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

8. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

it was!

I watched it with almost zero knowledge of what I was going to see. Yes I knew it was SW and yes I knew it happens before SW1 - but that was all I knew.

as I was watching I was amazed at the number of callbacks to SW1 ( the first movie ) all the characters, locations, the look of everything. All those shots of the lookout in the crows nest on Yavin 4 excetra... I was blown away by it all. Then a chunk thru it became obvious this was a prequel to SW1 so it all made sense.

IMO this is the best SW movie since the first trilogy ended. Pure SW IMO

9. avvie

avvie It's another cold day in Hell Tip Jar Donor

I loved the analog feel to it; it was more like a WWII film than space opera. Also terribly tragic throughout, with a more realistic (?) portrayal of how the Death Star would work...and that Alderaan wasn't the first victim.

• Cheers Cheers x 1
  10. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

without a doubt the most 'adult' SW movie. Lot more realistic portrayal of how a rebellion would go down. Lots of people die just due to lack of trust and justifiably so. Sorta brutal but I liked that better than the normal sanitized version usually protrayed

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar