Movie Thread

Discussion in 'Movies/TV' started by Puck, Jul 21, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

again, all i asked is if we already had a thread on this.

how is that negative?

2. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

I think he is more referring to asking and then posting the graphic saying you don't give a damn.

Bit of a contradiction.

3. Bobo

Bobo Guest

Yeah it was a little disapointing. Had it's moments though.

I liked both Underworlds, but thought the 2nd didn't live up to the 1st one.

Speaking of Vampires, I gotta rewatch Interview With a Vampire again. Been years.

4. Puck

Puck Pro Bowler

:thumb:

5. Puck

Puck Pro Bowler

Hey Jeff,
    is there a way to "clean up" threads ?
    I had a good feeling about this one
    is there anyway to remove the posts in a thread that aren't thread related ?

6. Puck

Puck Pro Bowler

[​IMG]
    just bought it ... again (i have the original replacing with BluRay)
    Newly remastered on Blu-Ray
    if you have a BR and plan on adding this to your collection, make sure you get the 2007 version

anyway.. ....I'm sure most people have seen this ... if not :p

imo, one of Milla's better roles
    Bruce Willis and Chris Tucker are also excellent
    Gary Oldham is outstanding as always ..... I wish he had had a larger part

Recommendation : :)) :ha:
    I give it a Puck's Pick

7. CRUDS

CRUDS Moderator Staff

Watched these three over the weekend:
    [​IMG]
    The Wanderers.. Cool late 70's cult flick. Gotta love when all the gangs get together to fight The Ducky Boys. They just don't make em like this anymore..

[​IMG]
    The Wanderers made me wanna pull out the perfect double-feature companion The Warriors. Everyone's seen this right? Crazy Midnight-Movie gang action - I've seen this no less than 50 times. CAN YOU DIG IT!

[​IMG]
    I really like The Descent becuase it's a rare current horror flick that delivers the scary goods. Great claustrophobic tension, believable story, freaky-as-heck cave dwellers, all-female cast is unique for horror.. Warning: It's not a CGI-fest. If you need your horror totally fake don't rent this one..

8. Childress79

Childress79 Loungefly ®

I enjoyed the descent.

If you like that I recommend Dog Soldiers.:yes:

9. GoTitans3801

GoTitans3801 Forward Progress!

I just meant, if you don't give a damn, don't ask. I told you why you should have known already (it's posted in at least 2-3 other threads), you said you don't give a d@mn. If you don't, don't ask.

On the actual thread topic...

The warriors is a great classic...

So is the 5th Element, I've loved that movie, would love to see it on blu ray.

10. CRUDS

CRUDS Moderator Staff

Cool, I own Dog Soldiers too - made by the same dude right? That main dude Kevin what'shisname (dude that played Lucius Vorenus in Rome) he's a great actor..

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar