Movies that make you cry

Discussion in 'Movies/TV' started by Starkiller, Nov 8, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ditto. Might be the only book that has ever made me cry.

2. ammotroop

ammotroop Airforce MAN

Its a wonderful life....

3. CRUDS

CRUDS Moderator Staff

[​IMG]

New York Doll
    Just watched it again this week on Cinemax. About Arthur Killer Kane of the Dolls, who seemingly never recovered from the band break up in the early 70's. Lived a miserable 30 years holding on to some imaginary feud with David Johansen only to find out in the days preceding a long awaited reunion show that they were still friends. The ending to the story though is very sad...

4. Carpy

Carpy Disgruntled foreign veteran

Those two are crackers.

Stay gold Pony. Stay gold.......

5. deeluxx3

deeluxx3 Camp Fodder

forrest gump is sad, I dont care what anyone says. great, great movie

I cried in I Am Sam, that was real touching.

6. Bobo

Bobo Guest

I was a big fan of that book and Rumble Fish as a kid. Don't think I've seen the Rumble Fish movie though.

The Outsiders had one of the best casts for upcoming stars ever I guess.

7. CRUDS

CRUDS Moderator Staff

Borat... when he's having that hotel room brawl with that hairy ******* I just can't contain the tears - FROM LAUGHING MY ARSE OFF!

8. Sappersis

Sappersis "custom user title here"

The movie didn't do the book or the cast justice though. Too bad, AMAZING BOOK.

9. Bobo

Bobo Guest

Rumble Fish you mean? It's be many years, but I recall both of those books as being top notch.

10. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

We read Outsiders in high school, it is a quality book. Need to re-read that.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar