Moving to the #2 spot????

Discussion in 'NFL Draft' started by fitantitans, Apr 27, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. fitantitans

fitantitans This space For Rent

Todays paper, 4-27-06, talks about the Titans moving up to the #2 spot to get the QB of their choice. To do so, the Titans will have to give up their #3, their second round #39 and one of their #7s #215. In return they would get, #2, a fourth round #99 and a 7th #210. It's all sience! Any way, I don't see this happening. We gave up our third rounder for Henry. I don't see the Titans to allow themselves to fall so far behind in this draft.
    I wouldn't mind seeing them trade off the #3 and move down in the order to pick up more picks in the draft and not having to spend the money that will go along with that #3 pick.

2. Soxcat

Soxcat Pro Bowler

I just don't see one of these QBs being that far ahead of the others unless they really feel Leinart can start from day one and be effective.

3. GoTitans3801

GoTitans3801 Forward Progress!

I don't see it either. That would mean our only first day pick would be this QB. That's literally putting all your eggs in one basket (ok, not literally). It's not our style, and doesn't make sense.

4. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

I can't see it happening, too much invested and no return for this draft with only one pick in the first day.

5. maximus

maximus Starter

There's very little chance that the Titans trade up. According to Bongo, the Titans have all 3 QBs rated the same, so they will get a QB somehow.

6. TitanJeff

TitanJeff Kahuna Grande Staff

:ha:

7. thnom

thnom Camp Fodder

I'd hate that to happen. The only who seems to be the #2 is Leinart and I really don't like him.

8. JMB54

JMB54 Waitin on a Win!

IMO, the only way the Titans trade will be to trade down, but I dont think they will move at all.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar