mp3 downloads

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Fry, Jan 29, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Puck

Puck Pro Bowler

what are spyware and viruses ? :wink2:
    bwuhaahhahuhahhhuuhaaa !!!

2. Yeah, I just convinced another of my clients to dump their Windows PC and get an iMac (my 2nd this year).

3. TitanJeff

TitanJeff Kahuna Grande Staff

Those new laptops look sweet. I've not researched it much yet tho.

4. I don't like the name, but they do seem like an excellent replacement for the Powerbooks

5. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

yeah i use torrents as well.

6. maximus

maximus Starter

They are definitely capable replacements.They are 4x faster:brow:

7. Puck

Puck Pro Bowler

what sucks is that they've come out with 2 replacements for the iMac since I bought mine :irked:

what's good for the general public that needs to upgrade is that these new Intel Duo Pro make an already blazing fast computer (supposedly) twice as fast

I guess there's no longer any such thing as a "G" anything ?

8. It's not actually twice as fast unless you are really taxing your computer using some program that recognizes 2 processors. The Intel iMac is about 25% faster most of the time (on Intel-native programs), though the raw power is there to be much faster.

But that's compared to the G5. Compared to the G4's in a powerbook, I'm sure the speed of a macbook will be significantly improved, even for normal users.

9. Puck

Puck Pro Bowler

i did say (supposedly)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar