mr. adams where r u??

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by imbread, Oct 4, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. imbread

imbread Starter

someone needs to put pressure on fisher, or he will just keep doing the same old crap and never change anything, ps we need a real chat room!

2. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

Then friggin make one yourself.

3. imbread

imbread Starter

gunny you must be a colt fan

4. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

that's logical.

5. Jedimasterbyrd

Jedimasterbyrd Time Traveler/Jewel Thief

I'm betting he forces JF to start VY next week. I'm seeing some closed to the press practices this week.

6. TitansJonne

TitansJonne OG triple OG

Don't mess with Gunny. His avatar will haunt your dreams. I should know.

• High Five High Five x 1
  7. Puck

Puck Pro Bowler

Mr. Adams is in ICU from the stroke he had watching this team the past 4 weeks

8. SawdustMan

SawdustMan #ChampChamp

I really feel bad for Bud. The guy doesn't have much time left and he has to sit here and watch this team be run into the ground. He needs to step in and give Fisher the ultimatum.... "Vince is going to play.... whether you are the coach or not when he plays is up to you."

9. imbread

imbread Starter

that was a nice post puck, lol , i needed that after todays lost

10. TitansJonne

TitansJonne OG triple OG

Fisher is gonna make up some excuse if he does start Vince. "You know, there was no problem with kerry, He's done real well for us. But we feel we need to give Vince a shot at the offense and what he's got." Fisher Speak for KC sucks and hopefully Vince can save my arse again.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar