MR comments on 104.5

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by smili, Sep 21, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Big TT

Big TT AKA QUADZILLA-STATE CHAMP-

Top 5, maybe, maybe someday, but not now or when he was playing. 4 picks in two years, 2 of the picks were in the same game vs giants. He is a short 5-8 at best cb, and even if he is in the right place gets completions on him all the time. Now I will grant he is a top flight return man, one of the best I have ever seen period. I don't think he is coming back, (this team is starting to build into something special, doesn't need the "pack act" screwing things up) but if he does I suspect he will find a hard time this season at least making contributions except on punt returns and kickoffs. He could also be used on special offensive plays. Teams would certainly have to account for him being on the field.

2. Alex1939

Alex1939 Space Invaders Champion

:homer:

MAYBE he will be a top 5 corner in the league. I don't think the return on investment from him is looking real good right now.

I agree with Big TT, if Pac plays for the Titans again this season, I imagine it's going to be in a Devin Hester type role. The way Fisher & co. run business, it would surprise me to see them start Pacman at corner in any of our last regular season games.

3. Slackmaster

Slackmaster Starter

If he plays this year, then we lose the value of his suspended time in his contract.
    We don't get a year of cap relief, and an extra year of having his rights.

4. ammotroop

ammotroop Airforce MAN

Slack...if we are in the playoff hunt, which we should be, it would be worth it wouldnt it?

5. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

Disagree

not smart enough to even know how to respond with anything other than :coltssuk: hows that for tangential

don't care what you said. Someone said he has not been convicted of anything and I pointed out that in fact he has been convicted of assault and had to wear a monitoring device because of that.

6. CRUDS

CRUDS Moderator Staff

On local radio since the suspension both Reinfeld and Fisher have been basically saying without "saying it" that Pac isn't ever coming back. This is not even news now. Forget about week 10. Put a fork in Pac - he's DONE as a Titan...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar