Mtsu

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by bulluck4dMVP, Jan 30, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. bulluck4dMVP

bulluck4dMVP Pro Bowler

Hey guys & gals. Im applying to MTSU for fall 07 as a transfer student. Since i live up here in VA, i dont know too much about it other than my research i've done over the internet. So If anyone that goes there or anyone that knows some good info on it, that would be greatly appreciated to widen my knowledge on the school itself.

Thanks!

2. well, i dont really kno to much about it, both of my parents went there, and they liked it a lot, and the football team almost won the sun belt this year, and ive been to a few of the games, its a nice campus

3. BigRed3

BigRed3 Straight Cash, Homey

It's a good school. I'm a freshman there right now. It's pretty large, make sure that you leave for school early so you can find a parking spot. Sports teams are alright... Football team went to the Motor City Bowl this year, and the Women's Basketball Team is like 19th in the nation right now. I went there for their mass communications department, which is the second largest in the nation.

4. maximus

maximus Starter

I have been born and raised in Murfreesboro and might be at MTSU next year(transfer student). MTSU is a very good school, IMO. More TN valedictorians go there than any other TN school. The Business, Aerospace, Music, Recording Industry, Mass Comm, Computer Science(was pretty good, don't know about it now), Sports Management, Education, are there best schools.
    Are you gonna live on or off campus?
    Any questions about the Boro I can answer, about MTSU, I might be able to. If I can't answer it, I have friends there.
    I better see you at football games...unless I go play football at TBC

5. bulluck4dMVP

bulluck4dMVP Pro Bowler

If i do end up choosing MTSU, i'll be majoring in Criminal Justice. But yeah since i live up here in VA, i'll be stayin on campus. Oh yeah without a doubt, ill be @ the football games, football is my love! :ha:

6. maximus

maximus Starter

I don't know for sure, but I believe their CJ program is good as well.
    MTSU needs more students attendence at the football games. A student body of 23,000 that can't fill up a 31000 seat stadium occasionally is IMO pathetic.

7. bulluck4dMVP

bulluck4dMVP Pro Bowler

yeah man, i'll definitely be @ all the games.

what makes the 'boro even better is that its only about an easy 30 min drive up to nashville!

i sent out all my paperwork & transcripts monday though so hopefully ill get an answer from them in a few weeks. ill let ya know what they say max.

8. BigRed3

BigRed3 Straight Cash, Homey

It used to be A LOT worse man. This year, we were consistently getting 20,000+. Two years ago, you'd be lucky to get 10,000. We were almost kicked out of Division 1-A because you're supposed to have at least 15,000 people at the games.

9. maximus

maximus Starter

Yeah, growing up in Boro, I witnessed the pathetic turnout at MTSU games.
    The teams performance was pathetic as well. With Stock, however, the team is on the rise. In 10 years, we will be Boise State, we will be a Louisville.
    Put Stock in Stock
    Go blue

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar