Muhammad Wilkerson

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Alex1939, Mar 3, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. xhrr

xhrr Starter

MW was the one who bo Jackson'd Jake

2. Riverman

Riverman That may be.... Tip Jar Donor

10-4. No problem as long his medical was solid.

3. Dangermode

Dangermode A New Era has Begun

The Jets are apparently shopping him hard right now in an effort to clear cap space to resign Fitzpatrick and others. I wonder if he could be had for a 2nd or 3rd? The more Fitzpatrick talks to Houston the more desperate they could get. He's obviously franchised right now and would need to agree to a long term deal but pairing him with Casey on the line sounds ridiculous. Just wishful thinking of course. :)

4. Gut

Gut Pro Bowler

I'm editing this post because I realize I read your post incorrectly.

Wilkerson, #20 and the Jets 2nd this year for #1 overall?

That's worth thinking about depending on what kind of contract could be worked out for him. The problem is, with the extra cap money available, Wilkerson is gonna want more than Watt ($16mil/yr).

Wilkerson is an excellent player but this would give us cap problems in a couple of years when we'll need to sign Mariota to BIG money. Depending on how shrewd Robinson is with the draft, it could work and help us make this D AWESOME!!!

I probably wouldn't make this deal, but I'd be on board if they did this. If we can fix the OL and seriously upgrade the D, we can really compete!

#24 Gut, Mar 8, 2016
    Last edited: Mar 8, 2016
  5. Gut

Gut Pro Bowler

Houston is hard after Osweiller!!!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar