Munch "Not trading Cook. Not happy at 3-5"

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Alex1939, Oct 30, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

Yea I was, but still. Fisher is not that great, hate to break it to you.

• High Five High Five x 1
  2. damersbrah

damersbrah Special Teams Standout

When did I ever say Fisher was great?

3. RavensShallBurn

RavensShallBurn Ruck the Favens

When you claimed he was a top 10 coach and ranked him ahead of Coughlin, Tomlin, Payton, McCarthy, and Harbaugh. lol

4. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

I just figured if you're defending him then maybe you think he's a God. We have fans on here that will lick his butt clean you know....

5. damersbrah

Because I think the argument could be made that Fisher is a better coach in some respects than each coach. They all have the pros and cons, and depending what you look for in a coach (scheme) it is not unreasonable to favor the Fish. Even by your "unarguable" list he is still in the top 10 or near it.

6. RavensShallBurn

RavensShallBurn Ruck the Favens

Well, I don't get how you don't have Reid, L. Smith, and M. Smith ahead of Fisher, considering they all have better win percentages. The only knock on (Mike) Smith is his playoff issues - but Fisher had the same issues. At least Smith puts out a winning product every year.

7. damersbrah

People seem to misrepresent the perspective a lot when it comes to Fisher. He was the ultimate scapegoat, and I think it's being proven we have a lot more issues than just the coach. He isn't a bad coach by any stretch of the imagination, and if you look at the track record of NFL coaches on the whole, he is arguably one of the better coaches.

8. damersbrah

Look at the roster Reid has (and had), and I think their performance has been embarrassing. They have a losing record with one of the most talented rosters in the league. Mike Smith simply doesn't have the track record to make a conclusive decision either way. Lovie Smith has a marginally better winning % (57 vs 54) but a less extensive (and thereby conclusive) track record.

Those are my reasonings in a nutshell.

9. TitansWillWin2

TitansWillWin2 Pro Bowler

Except with the Locker situation.

10. pettso

pettso Starter

I don't understand the Pete Carroll hate on here... he's been terrific in Seattle so far. He's built a solid defense and a good running game. He has balls to open up competition and actually pick the winners. The Seahawks always fight to the end too, it's actually a really fun team to watch and I'm slowly becoming a fan (I've been living in Seattle for ~4 years now).

• High Five High Five x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar