Munch: Steve Hutchinson has likely considered retirement

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by titantrusince82, Jan 1, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Kaeotik

Kaeotik Pro Bowler

If we do, they better step it up!!! Roos and Stewart have been more disappointing every year for the last 3 seasons.

• High Five High Five x 3
  2. Obie09

Obie09 Pro Bowler

Please leave. I don't want an even older post surgery Hutchinson next year. He'll just hold us back.

• High Five High Five x 1
  3. Clark

Clark #ShoutboxAlley4Life

Casey and Martin are both 3rd rounds... While they have played good... They arnt elite. Now the thing with the 10th pick is you basically have to take BPA or waste the high pick. Star or Te'o could easily be BPA at that point.

4. Obie09

Obie09 Pro Bowler

I think Roos has been OK.

5. titantrusince82

titantrusince82 I'm down with the Titans for better or worse

I agree, but I doubt that we will bring in an all new starting unit. Trust me though, I'm not giving them a pass. They must produce.

6. Stan

Stan Infinite

I see it that way too. With sports like football and soccer i feel like you have to build from the inside out. Basically forming a strong "backbone" if you will. For football a nasty DT, Stud LB, and a beast S are what i would focus on for a defense. Offense is the Oline, QB, then WR... RBs are just too interchangeable these days.

• High Five High Five x 2
  7. GeronimoJackson

GeronimoJackson Brainwashed by the Left. Now I am free.

Huh? I thought the entire o-line had already retired.

8. J Falk

J Falk Starter

I think Velasco is the best one out of himself, Hutch, Matthews, Amano, Harris and Lutui...I actually think Velasco played pretty decent this season...He could hold down RG...Levitre and a 2nd round pick would be ideal to be our starting LG and C for next season...there will be a good interior o-lineman left at 42

We need to bring back Lutui and Matthews as depth and get rid of Hutch, Amano, and Harris...overpaid crap buckets

9. ColtKiller

ColtKiller Starter

If there's a top tier offensive lineman available, I say take him. It's our number one issue. Can't be more of a reach then Locker

10. xpmar9x

xpmar9x The Real Slim Shady

Sign Andy Levitre and draft a guard/center within the first 3 rounds. Resign Velasco to start at the other spot.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar