Welcome to goTitans.com! Log in or sign up to be a part of the best Tennessee Titans fan site available.

Breaking News Munch to return in 2013

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by SawdustMan, Dec 31, 2012.

Watchers:
This thread is being watched by 3 users.
  1. RollTide Pro Bowler

Bishop
    Moolah:
    $3,069
    The following coaches had a worse winning percentage than with their particular teams before making the playoffs this year than MM.

Munchak 15-17(2 seasons)

Pete Carroll 14-18(2 years also)

Mike Shanahan 11-21(2 years)

Frazier 6-16(1 season and 6 games)

An argument against firing a coach too soon?

I'm sure some of you don't get this post but some of you will. It's idiotic to assume that we will keep losing or that the colts will keep winning.
    Alex1939 and Gunny high five this.
  2. TheSureThing DRAFT JOHNNY FOOTBALL

C. Johnson
    Moolah:
    $10,879
    hooray for dying without winning a superbowl!
    • Tip Jar Donor

Gunny Lord and Master

Wright
    Moolah:
    $3,221
    They're also team who constantly change their coach after 2 years and remain on the bottom.
  3. ncaalover12 Starter

Wright
    Moolah:
    $1,174
    Terry McCormick@terrymc13
    Munchak says he thought Jerry Gray did a good job weathering the storm this season.

......I'm at a loss for words, I really am
    GoT high fives this.
  4. LoneWolf Starter

Moolah:
    $2,302
    A lot of the defense problem is the inconsistent offense we have, and the horrible secondary. I don't agree with keeping Jerry, all we can hope for is upgrades in key positions.
  5. Inaccurate Passer Special Teams Standout

Moolah:
    $2,167
    Is the 9-7 year with Munchak supposed to give us hope? Wasn't that the same year where we got beat by Luke McCown? Went life and death with Jake Delhomme in a must win game where the Texans rested half their team? And who could forgot when you have the chance to put fate into your hands but make Donald Brown look like the 2nd coming of Walter Payton? The Colts lost in the freakin middle of the playoff race was the most embarrassing thing I've ever witnessed as a Titans fan. But hey, I guess the Ravens win was pretty good
    BiscoPhan11, cdubbs2121, GoT and 2 others high five this.
    • Tip Jar Donor

Gunny Lord and Master

Wright
    Moolah:
    $3,221
    This is the dearth of knowledge that makes me shake my head. It's not even analytical any more, it's just childish taunts.
    Scarecrow high fives this.
    • Tip Jar Donor

Gunny Lord and Master

Wright
    Moolah:
    $3,221
    Dear lord, until he is retained or fired, STOP WORRYING ABOUT HONEYED WORDS.

Munch isn't a guy to say, 'He sucks, I'm going to fire him but I haven't told him yet'
  6. ncaalover12 Starter

Wright
    Moolah:
    $1,174
    I'm just saying, we fired Fisher and hired a Fisher clone.
  7. World Peace WAKE UP AMERICA - NFL IS OVERRATED

Moolah:
    $3,650
    Not really.. All of our wins were lucky/fluke wins. We didn't deserve any of our wins we got this season.
    cdubbs2121 high fives this.