Welcome to goTitans.com! Log in or sign up to be a part of the best Tennessee Titans fan site available.

Breaking News Munch to return in 2013

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by SawdustMan, Dec 31, 2012.

Watchers:
This thread is being watched by 3 users.
  1. ImATitan Starter

Brown
    Moolah:
    $7,966
    I too would like to see a change at DC. I hope Munchak does the right thing there
    • Tip Jar Donor

Gunny Lord and Master

Wright
    Moolah:
    $4,375
    Salary Cap differences don't come into a teams profit margin.
    • Tip Jar Donor

Alex1939 I'm a mean old man

Wright
    Moolah:
    $4,926
    Sure they do.
  2. SlidePiece Starter

Wright
    Moolah:
    $673
    I think Gray is staying. Even if Munch wanted Gray out of here, he couldn't get anyone to replace him. The only coaches that would come here for a year are ones that are on the street and would not have a job otherwise. Munch isn't going to fire Gray without having someone else lined up for the job. It's better for Munch to keep Gray than to replace him with someone equally as sucky that would have to install a new defense. It sucks, but that's what you get when you keep a terrible HC.
    Clayriddick high fives this.
    • Tip Jar Donor

GoT Strength and Honor

Bishop
    Moolah:
    $21,665
    MM already stated that giving up a record ammount of points was no way too judge a second year DC
    SawdustMan high fives this.
  3. SlidePiece Starter

Wright
    Moolah:
    $673
    it's not the coaches fault that the team sucks on a historic level. You have to remember that they were dealt a bad hand. You can't go around making rash decisions. If you consider a huge list of excuses, they were actually pretty good.
    Aquam, GoT and Scarecrow high five this.
  4. titanbuoy medium rare ®

Warmack
    Moolah:
    $730
    Comments on Titans and Munchak from NFL Network's Ian Rappaport

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap10...reid-gives-kansas-city-chiefs-a-proven-winner

Titan43 and Alex1939 high five this.
  5. Riverman Dread the red

Casey
    Moolah:
    $3,496
    What a load of chit.
    GoT, SawdustMan, BiscoPhan11 and 1 other person high five this.
    • Tip Jar Donor

Alex1939 I'm a mean old man

Wright
    Moolah:
    $4,926
    See that is a good point.

People here would've wanted Kubiak and Marvin Lewis fired a long time ago.

And maybe they should be, I don't know.
    Titan43 high fives this.
  6. Titan43 Starter

George
    Moolah:
    $200
    Yeah, Texans were 6-10 just a few years ago when they were expecting to finally turn the corner. I know a lot of fans wanted to fire him and start over, but they stuck with it and now they have been in the POs 2 straight year. They bengals are another good example.

I think that cutting ties with Munch right now is way too soon, and last year probably raised expectations for us which made this year harder to take. There were a lot of things working against Munch this year too.

I'm not saying Munch is a great coach, or is the answer for this team, but I don't mind being patient and giving it another year. If we don't see any improvement, then maybe its time to move on.
    GoT and Alex1939 high five this.