Breaking News Munch to return in 2013

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by SawdustMan, Dec 31, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Obie09

Obie09 Pro Bowler

Jake Locker wouldn't be the first or last potentially really good QB that never got the right coaching staff to work with so everyone thinks they were a bum and they never got the opportunity again. It's just part of the game.

2. Alex1939

Alex1939 Space Invaders Champion

I think the offense is less foggy.

We want to be a pass happy offense and we want CJ in the role. We are moving away from the traditional FB and going two TE sets and a lot of option passing sets.

As much Munch talk as there is, next year is as telling for Locker. Will he stay healthy and how will he perform? If Munch is gone we are looking for a new QB as well.

The D, yeah, I don't know what we are doing but in a 4-3 you obviously need your front 4 to dominate and that was not happening for enough of the season.

• High Five High Five x 1
  3. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

and honestly the DL could not get it done from play too play much less series too series or a whole game.

but I bet they looked darn good in pratice

4. Riverman

Riverman That may be.... Tip Jar Donor

Tracy rocker thinks so.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar