Breaking News Munch to return in 2013

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by SawdustMan, Dec 31, 2012.

1. ImTheCrew

ImTheCrew Special Teams Standout

Hasn't happened before.
  2. LoneWolf

LoneWolf Starter

I knew that would be everyone response. It's pathetic what does Sunday football do for anyone around here. It's your team support them quit crying if they lose, you all will be back when we are winning again. I hope Munch takes us to the playoffs next year for the fake fans jump on Mike.
  3. rodgev

rodgev Starter

Not fake my freind a lot of us are tired it's the this is a team that hasn't been great Fisher was an average coach or a loooong time some good some bad but overall average but to replace him with a seemingly inept coach and retain him after getting repeatedly blasted out of the stadium this year. This was not a good team not even decent and it is getting old.
    • High Five High Five x 1
  4. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor Tip Jar Donor

have we ever determined a defination for 'fake fan'

I know :cj: defines it as anyone in 2 tone blue that dont ride his jock
  5. ImTheCrew

ImTheCrew Special Teams Standout

Why can't people complain about how bad this team is doing? When can we be right... Year after year people complain others say "wait till next year" .. I've waited...
  6. Tidalwaveman

Tidalwaveman Camp Fodder

I know I'm part of a very small minority, but I'm glad Munch is staying (for now). He has a very young team, and he is trying to build a winning attitude and work ethic. I think he is a very good leader, he's just not in of himself an experienced OC or a DC, so he needs good assistants. In my opinion we lost games because our coordinators are bad.

If we can upgrade our DC which I think we will (Lovie Smith would be awesome), hopefully upgrade at OC and get some improvement from Locker I think we will be a much improved team next year.
  7. Titans Insider

Titans Insider Titans News

8. amy

amy Starter

They demonize Bud because they don't know what else to do. They're mad that they didn't get their way and want someone to take the blame. Since Bud is the owner, they chose him for that honor. I'm sure he is upset about it. :cj:
  9. nickmsmith

nickmsmith has the most poverty RB corp.

I voted bad move
  10. amy

amy Starter

Being positive and logical is not allowed on this thread.
    • High Five High Five x 2