Munch Training Camp Opening Presser

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by TitanJeff, Jul 27, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TitanJeff

TitanJeff Kahuna Grande Staff

http://www.titansonline.com/news/ar...nference/f74de364-f937-4ad5-9c90-62d9a3674949

Not much new here. Quick recap:

On his second camp:
    "We feel we’re light years ahead of where we were last year as far as our feel for the team..."

On the QB competition:
    "But the bottom line is winning football games, and we feel the guy that’s going to move the team the best, put more points on the board, and on and on is what you’re looking at."

On Britt:
    "I’ve had plenty of knee scopes and I would think that he will be running early next week and starting to cut."

On taking down Paterno's statue at Penn State:
    "No, I think that whole stuff, the put it up and take it down, that whole stuff, I think the university did what they think is best. If they thought that was best, then again they are right there. They did what they thought was right, and I am fine with that."

2. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

I've heard drunk people make more sense than this.

• High Five High Five x 4
  3. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

I now know what a drowning microphone sounds like.

4. MrBean

MrBean Master of Not Much

Sounds like one of those, "why did they really ask me this, I don't honestly care but I have to say somethign so I will mumble and stmble through something just to make em quit asking."

5. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

Sounds like he handed the question to Kenny Britt.

• High Five High Five x 2
  6. QGP

QGP MIKE HONCHO

LOL

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar