Munch wired for sound Vs. Texans

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Titanic_Sub, Oct 26, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Titanic_Sub

Titanic_Sub Pro Bowler

[ame="http://www.nfl.com/videos/nfl-films-sound-efx/09000d5d823806b2/Sound-FX-Mike-Munchak?module=HP11_cp"]NFL Videos: Sound FX: Mike Munchak[/ame]

He seems scared, confused and passionless.

2. lee7786

lee7786 Practice Squad

About what I expected. I hope he brings more to the table than he is letting on.

3. RavensShallBurn

RavensShallBurn Ruck the Favens

4. ncaalover12

ncaalover12 Starter

I'm glad to see he really seems to care. Just..wow.

5. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

first thanks for the link

second MM isnt scared to run forward so no fair throwing up this strawman

finally - its much better than I feared. Hes seems rational in his expectations of the game situation. Its easy for me too be upset and yell and scream about how awful the team is playing, I am actually fortified - somewhat - that he kept his wits about him. Hopefully this is as bad as it gets. Find out sunday I guess.

6. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

He kinda looks like that guy who walks the sideline talking to himself.

7. TheSureThing

TheSureThing Straight Cash Homie

LOL, great hire. We have Fisher's emotionless clone.

• High Five High Five x 1
  8. Obie09

Obie09 Pro Bowler

I didn't really like what I saw. He seemed bored and reacted like a fan not a coach..not very motivating. What's worse is he knew he was being Mic'd so he might have tried to make it look like he was more into it..or maybe that doesn't even cross a coaches mind since they have more important stuff to do lol.

9. TheSureThing

TheSureThing Straight Cash Homie

"We can't be that bad can we?"

10. RavensShallBurn

RavensShallBurn Ruck the Favens

I don't think many of us expected Munchak to be a long-term solution. He won't last long at all if we keep playing this way. Might not make it to next season.

I don't mind coaches showing poise and remaining calm, but you've got to care more than that. Has he even yelled at the players yet?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar