Munch wired for sound Vs. Texans

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Titanic_Sub, Oct 26, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TitanT

TitanT Pro Bowler

Not shown on this video but shown on Inside the NFL, Munchak's comments when CJ has the ball; "make the guy miss CJ....get outside Chris.....maybe he's slow motion"

2. Finnegan2win

Finnegan2win hopesfall2win

that he lacked emotion, looked lost/does not know what he's doing and various other stuff that that video showed.. don't make me dig through my post history :(

3. TheSureThing

TheSureThing Straight Cash Homie

I show more emotion playing Madden than Munchak does in a real NFL game.

• High Five High Five x 1
  4. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

Munchak wasn't lying when he said he wouldn't interfere or step on toes. He said he's going to let the coordinators do their jobs. So should he interfere now?

5. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

OK

I disagree with your assessment though you are not the only one with that opinion

6. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne NOW Y'ALL GET THE MESSICH?!

Unfortunately I can't tell if this is a joke or if you're serious. Or which would be funnier.

7. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

sadly serious

8. Titanic_Sub

Titanic_Sub Pro Bowler

I think Munch took Fishers softknocks segment to be the real way to coach a team:

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bH-2gTXnvb0&feature=related"]Mayne Event - YouTube[/ame]

• High Five High Five x 1
  9. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

I'm sure Munch knows his players feed off him right....

10. amy

amy Starter

Are any of you old enough to remember Tom Landry? Obviously not. The man never raised his voice and never got out of control. And the Cowboys were at their peak under him. And don't say the four minutes of the video were representative. We all know-or should know-that every piece of film, sound, or whatever is edited to elicit the most response. Please, stop the nonsense. Let the man do his job with the talent he has. I have no clue how first year coaches in the NFL do, but considering last year's mess and the guys we let go, it's a wonder we have won the three we did. These guys have sucked their thumbs and cried 'poor little us' ever since Britt got hurt. They need to put on their big boy britches and do the job for which they have been highly paid. jmo thank you

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar