Munch

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by ThatTitansGuy, Aug 17, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Finnegan2win

Finnegan2win hopesfall2win

In our case, it's pretty obvious that it is a contributing factor to our lack of success. Look how quick our guys gave up tonight, not to mention all of the last two seasons. They get down a TD or two and the game's over. They don't even try.

• High Five High Five x 1
  2. Scarecrow

Scarecrow All-Pro

3. 2ToneBlueBlood

2ToneBlueBlood Pro Bowler

I've often wondered if our struggles on offense weren't somehow related to the Titans hiring someone who had absolutely no experience playing or coaching a defense.

I'm not ready to throw the towel in on him just yet but the hire of Munchak made me nervous. At the time the question I kept asking myself was, "What does a lifetime offensive line coach know about calling defenses and coaching special teams?"

4. Titanup1982

Titanup1982 All-Pro

Just keeping it in the Family, that's all.

5. ImATitan

ImATitan Pro Bowler

Munch is a good leader with respect in that locker room. This team is always ready and prepared, I don't doubt that.

If this season doesn't work out, it will be because Munch hitched his wagon to Locker and didn't make good co-ordinator decisions.

For the record, I think this is going to be a good team this season.

6. RavensShallBurn

RavensShallBurn Ruck the Favens

I saw your tweet got on TV tonight... the one about Fitzpatrick's epic beard. lol

7. RollTide

RollTide All-Pro

No coach succeeded or failed based on personality. It's his job to make people perform at the highest level and with the addition of Williams and 4 new free agents on defense we better get some results.

Munch did look irked at the defense in those first 2 drives. I think he likes what he sees in the first team offense and appreciates having a real offensive line.

As for missed field goals what would you want him to do? Skull f*ck our kicker?

8. The Hammer

The Hammer Ace Degenerate

He ain't gonna change

9. The Hammer

The Hammer Ace Degenerate

That is how he got this nickname:

[​IMG]

10. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

[​IMG]

It was actually pretty badarse before he went all Nazi with it

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar