Welcome to goTitans.com! Log in or sign up to be a part of the best Tennessee Titans fan site available.

Munchak addresses surprise moves

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Titans Insider, Sep 2, 2013.

Watchers:
This thread is being watched by 5 users.
  1. JCBRAVE #getyourlifetogether

Casey
    Moolah:
    $215,577
    That makes sense

So Mariani is taking over when Kenny, Nate, or Damian leaves.....
  2. Mberglo Starter

George
    Moolah:
    $329
    In retrospect, I think it works for everyone. Mariani gets another year for his leg strength to return (it can't be 100% yet), we show him that he's in our future plans, and when Britt or Washington leaves next year, we'll have a spot on the roster for him. I hope the good will gesture of paying the guy pays dividends for the team when it comes time for free agency.
  3. The Hammer Out for a rip

Matthews 2
    Moolah:
    $126,140
    You can only have one OL named after an ABBA song. With "Take a Chance On Me" Warmack on the roster they had to get rid of "Fernando" Velasco. Happy trails Fernando. I am sure someone will pick you up. And be sure to remember that fateful night we crossed the Rio Grande.

smili and Big Time Titan high five this.
    • Tip Jar Donor

Parking Lot B Stud Duck

Moolah:
    $802
    I really like Mariani but this move means by next season he will not have played football for basically 2 years. Being out of the game mentally & physically for 2 years doesn't seem like a good scenario for him. I do realize that he will have grossed over a million $ for these two years. Hopefully all will work out for him and he will return and be able to pick up where he left off.
  4. Big Time Titan Big Time Titan

Wright
    Moolah:
    $6,171

You should have been getting H5s left and right for this. Well done!
    The Hammer high fives this.
  5. The Hammer Out for a rip

Matthews 2
    Moolah:
    $126,140

At least someone gets the joke lol
  6. CalgaryTitansFan Starter

George 2
    Moolah:
    $1,902
    Honestly, it was totally wasted on me and went right over my head lol.
  7. smili Starter

Moolah:
    $422
    fwiw, I appreciated it :) I admit to having the Abba greatest hits
    The Hammer high fives this.
  8. 520 Starter

Moolah:
    $5,301
    lovin the irony of smili being your name but your avatar is a frowny strawman
  9. smili Starter

Moolah:
    $422
    Ha! It's an art project from high school (carve out a shape then paint it and press it on paper) - but the frown is actually a long mustache that I apparently didn't get the paint on very well - like the guys in 38 Special used to have.