Munchak Appears Safe

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Sonic28, Dec 30, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TitansFaninAZ

TitansFaninAZ Practice Squad

I would like to hope that if the sellouts stop then something changes. Out here in Phoenix, the Cardinals are having a Titan-esque season but with a worse QB situation and they still sell out. The owners of the Cardinals aren't much more inept than the Titans and it really worries me.

I also feel that nothing will change until Bud passes away. Shame.

2. corymiller

corymiller New Era Connoisseur

And see that's BS. We have proven to support this team. We're tired of mediocrity. If he does that then I would wish noting but bad things upon him.

• High Five High Five x 1
  3. CheeseheadTitan

CheeseheadTitan Pro Bowler Tip Jar Donor

Actually I grew up in Missouri, and was a St. Louis Cardinal football fan before they moved to Arizona. I can comfortably say that Bill Bidwell in his prime was MUCH more inept than Bud Adams in his prime (when we draft a backup college quarterback in the first round I will change my opinion LOL). Either way I am comfortable saying that if the sellouts stop (in either place), both teams would start squawking about moving in relatively short order...both owners have demonstrated that they will pull that trigger before, and they would again IMO.

4. mike75

mike75 Pro Bowler

Ironically every single team right now with similar records to us are all changing coaches or parts of the staff and the only team we are not hearing any black monday rumors about is Tennessee of course.Right now the major news in Buffalo is owner Wilson said expect a full housecleaning.In Jacksonville the GM is gone and the coach is too once the new GM arrives,In Kansas City they are firing Crennel and probably GM Pioli as well.In Cleveland new owner getting rid of everyone and doing a full housecleaning.

Meanwhile we have a record of 5-10,haven't won one single division game and get blown out on numerous occassions but the owner refuses to budge.

Wonder how long it will take before something is done about this

• High Five High Five x 1
  5. Clayriddick

Clayriddick Special Teams Standout

What a joke im so mad about this. If he keeps hes job im done with the titans.all you hear is they are rebuilding hell they been doing that for 10 years now

6. RTH

RTH Meh...

Gut feeling... win or lose, I see Munch remaining HC. What he does with the rest of the staff, no idea.

7. World Peace

World Peace Nephew Gunner

My buddy owns a lumber yard that works with LP products and he said the word on the street is that Bud & Co called Jim Schwartz's associates but he found out Schwartzy was being retained in Detroit so keeping Munchies is the back up plan.

8. World Peace

World Peace Nephew Gunner

Why not call Bruce Ariens and offer him the HC position?

9. Inaccurate Passer

Inaccurate Passer Starter

Beating the Texans in a meaningless game saved Jeff Fisher's job. If Fisher actually fired Cecil he'd still be here forever, Bud's a "real fan" and savors those irrelevant w's

10. The Hammer

The Hammer Ace Degenerate

Here is what Bud thinks

[​IMG]

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar