Welcome to goTitans.com! Log in or sign up to be a part of the best Tennessee Titans fan site available.

Munchak: Call penalties on both teams

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Titans Insider, Sep 23, 2013.

Watchers:
This thread is being watched by 8 users.
    • Tip Jar Donor

Zappa71 MYAAAH!

Wright
    Moolah:
    $4,427
    Fish Sticks.
  1. Gut Starter

Moolah:
    $1,078
    Lets stick to football on this FOOTBALL website, shall we?

Gut
  2. Gut Starter

Moolah:
    $1,078
    As I said in the game thread and Im sure the Titans confirmed watching the tape, the first half was not called the same way for both teams...wish IS the problem!!! Be ticky tacky or let them play, but whatever you do, it MUST be CONSISTENT!!!

And btw, I had just heard someone mentioned an old trick Chris Collinsworth taught other WR's on how to push off without ever getting called. He said use your elbow to get space and never extend the arm. Thats exactly what Hunter did. I have never seen anyone called without extending the arms.

Although Dez bryant pushed his guy with arms extension and no call...hard to play defense in this league!
  3. TitansWrath Starter

Locker
    Moolah:
    $310
    Philip rivers is the biggest crybaby douchebag in the nfl bar none.
    afcsouthdom, GoT and Dman high five this.
  4. Dman Starter

McNair
    Moolah:
    $8,208

I would put Brady up there as well being his temper tantrum a week or so ago. I know he complains a lot too! Hence the "Brady" Rule
  5. Escape Goat Starter

Pollard
    Moolah:
    $377
    I thought the Brady rule was that you had to wait a few weeks to get a handgun after purchasing it. 'Shrugs'
  6. The Hammer Out for a rip

Matthews 2
    Moolah:
    $126,898
    I am liking Much. He may not show emotion but he is not afraid to talk sauce in the pressers.
  7. Dman Starter

McNair
    Moolah:
    $8,208

I am starting to like him too....... The last few seasons I didn't because I wanted him to show some emotion. There is a line between being emotional and going overboard. Schiano in Tampa crossed that line, and you can't do that but I would say Munch has a good handle on this team now, good for him!
    LANGSTER and GoT high five this.
  8. Gut Starter

Moolah:
    $1,078
    Munch shows his emotions in the Locker room after our wins!!! He keeps his cool on the sideline! In many ways that's good because if the coach and QB are calm, no one panicks!

I'd be more like Ditka and start chucking my headset and clipboard...and FOR SURE I would have pulled a Cowher and taken a snap shot of Washington with the ball and 2 feet in and stuffed it in the refs shirt(!!!) on that sideline play that was ruled incomplete! Or maybe I would have shown him a pic of the Chargers DB with his hands all over Hunter in the endzone on the PI that wasnt called!

<End Rant>

Gut
    nbtoppers2 and GoT high five this.
  9. Smash Soccer God

Schwenke
    Moolah:
    $4,973
    I've would have giving the refs my glasses. Too bad I don't have enough to go around, but if I'm a NFL head coach that shouldn't be a problem.
    Gut high fives this.