Munchak: Call penalties on both teams

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Titans Insider, Sep 23, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Zappa71

Zappa71 MYAAAH!

Fish Sticks.

2. Gut

Gut Pro Bowler

Lets stick to football on this FOOTBALL website, shall we?

Gut

3. Gut

Gut Pro Bowler

As I said in the game thread and Im sure the Titans confirmed watching the tape, the first half was not called the same way for both teams...wish IS the problem!!! Be ticky tacky or let them play, but whatever you do, it MUST be CONSISTENT!!!

And btw, I had just heard someone mentioned an old trick Chris Collinsworth taught other WR's on how to push off without ever getting called. He said use your elbow to get space and never extend the arm. Thats exactly what Hunter did. I have never seen anyone called without extending the arms.

Although Dez bryant pushed his guy with arms extension and no call...hard to play defense in this league!

4. TitansWrath

TitansWrath Pro Bowler

Philip rivers is the biggest crybaby douchebag in the nfl bar none.

• High Five High Five x 3
  5. Dman

Dman Pro Bowler

I would put Brady up there as well being his temper tantrum a week or so ago. I know he complains a lot too! Hence the "Brady" Rule

6. Escape Goat

Escape Goat Starter

I thought the Brady rule was that you had to wait a few weeks to get a handgun after purchasing it. 'Shrugs'

7. The Hammer

The Hammer Ace Degenerate

I am liking Much. He may not show emotion but he is not afraid to talk sauce in the pressers.

8. Dman

Dman Pro Bowler

I am starting to like him too....... The last few seasons I didn't because I wanted him to show some emotion. There is a line between being emotional and going overboard. Schiano in Tampa crossed that line, and you can't do that but I would say Munch has a good handle on this team now, good for him!

• High Five High Five x 2
  9. Gut

Gut Pro Bowler

Munch shows his emotions in the Locker room after our wins!!! He keeps his cool on the sideline! In many ways that's good because if the coach and QB are calm, no one panicks!

I'd be more like Ditka and start chucking my headset and clipboard...and FOR SURE I would have pulled a Cowher and taken a snap shot of Washington with the ball and 2 feet in and stuffed it in the refs shirt(!!!) on that sideline play that was ruled incomplete! Or maybe I would have shown him a pic of the Chargers DB with his hands all over Hunter in the endzone on the PI that wasnt called!

<End Rant>

Gut

• High Five High Five x 2
  10. Smash

Smash 2017 Survivor Winner

I've would have giving the refs my glasses. Too bad I don't have enough to go around, but if I'm a NFL head coach that shouldn't be a problem.

• High Five High Five x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar