Munchak confident, Tommy Smith declines comment

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by KyTitansFan, Dec 29, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. titan_fan_4ever

titan_fan_4ever Titans Rule

Good post man, like what you said. I too don't want him, but at the same time i see how it makes sense to bring him back.

Only thing I am against is Locker. He's just too injury at this point and while his accuracy is definitely better, I still don't see him as a guy who can put the team on his shoulders.

2. J Falk

J Falk Starter

Don't make the playoffs. .. check

Win the last two pointless games against division foes who are fighting for draft position which in turn more than likely ruins our chances of getting a stud. .. check

Munch likely back... check

Damn it feels good to be a titans fan.

• High Five High Five x 2
  3. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

Yeah, too much of a risk for a coach going into a make or break season.

4. Gut

Gut Pro Bowler

I think they have already decided to keep Munch...BUT...

It appears it won't be without some changes to the coaching staff. So this discussion may be because Munch would have to agree to certain changes to be made to stay. He may or may not which might be why they haven't come out publicly to say they are keeping him.

How about Gary Kubiak as OC and Gregg Williams as DC? Let THEM bring in the position coaches they want. They are proven to be very good coaches in this league! Just need to spend the money!

5. TitanJeff

TitanJeff Kahuna Grande Staff

I don't know. The Titans D has really underachieved at times this season. The huge step backwards of the LBs is a major concern. I didn't see much outside of Casey on the DL and even he had issues standing up to the run.

Maybe Williams was limited in his influence. We know he didn't hire the position coaches. It makes it hard to determine how much of this defense was his.

If Munch stays, why ask Locker to learn an entirely new offense by changing Loggains? If the plan is to move from Locker, then Kubiak would be a solid option.

6. SawdustMan

SawdustMan #ChampChamp

Do you really see top-notch coordinators wanting to come here on one-year deals to work for a lame duck HC? I don't.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar