Munchak doing some shuffling on staff

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Titans Insider, Jan 17, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Alex1939

Alex1939 Space Invaders Champion

:whoop:

2. Alex1939

you are

3. ImTheCrew

ImTheCrew Starter

:whoop:= no logical answer

I hate fans like Alex, we could go 0-16 4 years in a row, they would still be hating on people who are upset.

4. Alex1939

I don't care that people are upset. I just like making fun of people for freaking out over coordinator positions or that make bogus claims outside of reality.

Hate is bad for your health, you should try to not hate people because of a message board.

5. ImTheCrew

ImTheCrew Starter

Hate was a strong word, lol.

There's not going to be too many people excited about a sequel when the first movie sucked.

6. Alex1939

Nor should there be. I'm not very excited about next season and think more than likely it will be a losing season and Munch will be fired.

But I am excited for free agency and the draft to see who we add to the team. And as far as next season, you never know!

7. Danimal

Danimal Starter

I am a fan and I am hoping that we do better with the players were surround ourselves with than we did with our coaches. That is the only way we will save next season from being a drawn out rollercoaster ride of medeocrity and failure.

• High Five High Five x 1
  8. Riverman

Riverman That may be.... Tip Jar Donor

It appears anyone who doesn't agree with your opinion is "freaking out". What is obvious is you troll because you have changed your opinion about the coaching staff.

It would be easier on your ego if you could just admit you've changed your position on Munchak and now are agreeing with members you previously called "fake-ass fans".

• High Five High Five x 2
  9. Alzarius

Alzarius Pro Bowler Tip Jar Donor

Were headed into a trilogy :p

• High Five High Five x 2
  10. Alex1939

Your comically being upset with me over the "fake fan" comments are pretty real funny.

The biggest endorsement I've given Munch is that 2 years isn't a fair shake and he should get one more year- playoffs or bust. And I gave him props for 2011 being a first year coach in a difficult situation (shortened offseason).

I challenge you to find something I've posted that exceeds the above.

I'm a little disappointed we didn't change DCs but it is Munch's bed to lie in. One thing I know for certain, no head coach wants to fail at their job so Munch either thinks Gray is capable or that he couldn't replace him with anyone better.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar