Munchak Fired

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Sonic28, Jan 4, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Laserjock

Laserjock South Endzone Rocks! Staff

Munch may not have been the HC we needed, but he sure was, and is, a classy face of this organization.

• High Five High Five x 7
  2. SawdustMan

SawdustMan #ChampChamp

0% chance either of those turds are here next year.

3. Fairweather Fan

Fairweather Fan Pro Bowler

That was mostly due to Britt getting playing time.

4. davidc502

davidc502 Starter

I agree, but it means little when the organization is loosing.

5. davidc502

davidc502 Starter

:) yup! can't argue the point. I swear he was catching hot potatoes.

Cheers

6. Alzarius

Alzarius Pro Bowler Tip Jar Donor

Im out of it when it comes to finding other coaches. I dont keep up with the rest of the league enough and dont feel like reading to find out. I could care less who we bring in if the team keeps moving in the right direction.

I suspect the oline will be better regardless. Stewart gone. Levitre was playing with a hip injury and Warmack will be in his second season as well SCHWENKEEEEEEE. Regardless of anything, that unit should be better. Of course, itll all be credited to the new OC or Oline coach but if our line is as bad next season as it was this season, were screwed regardless.

• High Five High Five x 2
  7. Big Time Titan

Big Time Titan Big Time Titan

Would anyone like to talk about coaching candidates? Like seriously who gives a F*** about this past season anymore, it's in the books. I want to know who our next HC is gonna be. I don't know about yall but I'm excited/worried to see who will be leading us from now on.

• High Five High Five x 1
  8. The Playmaker

The Playmaker pineapple pizza party

I agree with this (Saints) but we don't have the personnel right now to do it.

We're going to lean more on the run than most and that's just how it goes. Unless we totally blow it up we're going to be looking for the ground and pound kind of game again next year, is this the right move? That's the bigger question.

9. The Playmaker

The Playmaker pineapple pizza party

there's a thread for that

• High Five High Five x 1
  10. Clark

Clark #ShoutboxAlley4Life

It's perfectly fine if we are creative on the offensive side.

If we think we will walk to the line and push everyone around tho... It'll be a nightmare.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar