Munchak Fired

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Sonic28, Jan 4, 2014.

1. ncaalover12

ncaalover12 Starter

bahahahahahahahaha

Shambles eh...like barely beating Jacksonville and Houston, two of the worst teams in the NFL? Continuing to play a bad, selfish player in Kenny Britt, even after he had drop after drop? Keeping Jerry Gray, who helped our defense set a franchise record for most points allowed?

Go back to cheering for Michigan and they're overrated coach... Nebraska > Michigan all day. Just like Pelini > O'Brien, and Bo is a head coach with all kinds of problems. I'm not worried one bit about O'Brien.
    • High Five High Five x 1
  2. Anthony4Titans

Anthony4Titans Starter

I bet the Steelers hire him as OL coach.
  3. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor Tip Jar Donor

yep

:cj: is as blind as Ray Charles
  4. Upright7

Upright7 Special Teams Standout

I hate to bring this up, but Jerry Grey seemed like a good coach with ill equip players. Shawn Jefferson is a good coach. Sylvester croom, gregg williams and Brett Maxie are good coaches. Munch was a good OL coach and probably a good HC.... Our players suck! I'm happy to start fresh, but we will suck for a while! Don't think ayers, brown, locker, klug, Martin, Thompson, hunter or anyone else drafted under Webster is going to get it done now!
  5. Escape Goat

Escape Goat Starter

Lmao. You can't be serious.
  6. nytitaner

nytitaner Starter

agreed, I definitely wanted Gregg Williams tho, take us back to that nasty Titan football. The only thing that can make me feel better about losing games is teams respecting,acknowledging and dreading our aggression and physicality . The Titan Way
  7. nytitaner

nytitaner Starter

someone try and guess who our coach will be. i have no clue where to start
  8. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne Damnit, I cant find my driving moccasins anywhere!

No one knows that, actually.

He fielded a team I didn't dread watching-- even with a backup QB. That hasn't happened with the Titans in quite a while.

If you're going to fire a coach because it doesn't "seem" like they're going to win a Super Bowl... well, you'll never keep a coach. Silly expectations.
    • High Five High Five x 2
  9. Ensconatus

Ensconatus Losing faith...

Well actually we let him go because he refused to agree with the vision in mind/fire his staff.

You have to admit there was a couple spots that needed a reboot. I wasn't terribly against keeping him but if it meant keeping loggains and Bruce... I'm fine with trying another direction.
  10. Gunny

Gunny Lord and Master Tip Jar Donor

Earthquake reported in Austria.