Welcome to goTitans.com! Log in or sign up to be a part of the best Tennessee Titans fan site available.

Munchak Fired

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Sonic28, Jan 4, 2014.

Watchers:
This thread is being watched by 27 users.
  1. ncaalover12 Starter

Wright
    Moolah:
    $1,204

bahahahahahahahaha

Shambles eh...like barely beating Jacksonville and Houston, two of the worst teams in the NFL? Continuing to play a bad, selfish player in Kenny Britt, even after he had drop after drop? Keeping Jerry Gray, who helped our defense set a franchise record for most points allowed?

Go back to cheering for Michigan and they're overrated coach... Nebraska > Michigan all day. Just like Pelini > O'Brien, and Bo is a head coach with all kinds of problems. I'm not worried one bit about O'Brien.
    cdubbs2121 high fives this.
  2. Anthony4Titans Special Teams Standout

Moolah:
    $1,046
    I bet the Steelers hire him as OL coach.
    • Tip Jar Donor

GoT Strength and Honor

Bishop
    Moolah:
    $20,502
    yep

:cj: is as blind as Ray Charles
    cdubbs2121 high fives this.
  3. Upright7 Special Teams Standout

Wilson
    Moolah:
    $1,645
    I hate to bring this up, but Jerry Grey seemed like a good coach with ill equip players. Shawn Jefferson is a good coach. Sylvester croom, gregg williams and Brett Maxie are good coaches. Munch was a good OL coach and probably a good HC.... Our players suck! I'm happy to start fresh, but we will suck for a while! Don't think ayers, brown, locker, klug, Martin, Thompson, hunter or anyone else drafted under Webster is going to get it done now!
  4. Escape Goat Starter

Pollard
    Moolah:
    $377
    Lmao. You can't be serious.
    nbtoppers2 high fives this.
  5. nytitaner Starter

Moolah:
    $857
    agreed, I definitely wanted Gregg Williams tho, take us back to that nasty Titan football. The only thing that can make me feel better about losing games is teams respecting,acknowledging and dreading our aggression and physicality . The Titan Way
    GoT high fives this.
  6. nytitaner Starter

Moolah:
    $857
    someone try and guess who our coach will be. i have no clue where to start
  7. Deuce Wayne Damnit, I cant find my driving moccasins anywhere!

Bishop
    Moolah:
    $16,028

No one knows that, actually.

He fielded a team I didn't dread watching-- even with a backup QB. That hasn't happened with the Titans in quite a while.

If you're going to fire a coach because it doesn't "seem" like they're going to win a Super Bowl... well, you'll never keep a coach. Silly expectations.
    Renfro95 and nytitaner high five this.
  8. Ensconatus Namaste

Brown
    Moolah:
    $24,669
    Well actually we let him go because he refused to agree with the vision in mind/fire his staff.

You have to admit there was a couple spots that needed a reboot. I wasn't terribly against keeping him but if it meant keeping loggains and Bruce... I'm fine with trying another direction.
    nbtoppers2 high fives this.
    • Tip Jar Donor

Gunny Lord and Master

Wright
    Moolah:
    $2,049

Earthquake reported in Austria.