Munchak has no plans to shake up o-line

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Titans Insider, Oct 7, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SawdustMan

SawdustMan #ChampChamp

[​IMG]

• High Five High Five x 3
  2. Alzarius

Alzarius Pro Bowler Tip Jar Donor

Loggains is not the problem.

And as much as I love saying his name, I learned last year (like most of you should have) that "throwing that guy in there, it cant get worse", is not always the solution.

3. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

going into a season without Eugene Amano is like going too battle without an accordian

• High Five High Five x 4
  4. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne NOW Y'ALL GET THE MESSICH?!

Hey, remember when someone here kept telling people how it was going to take Warmack a while?

And everyone was like "nah man! He'll come in and beast! Just watch!"

That guy is never right about anything though. So it's pretty odd.

5. BigTitanFan

BigTitanFan Starter

6. Soxcat

Soxcat Pro Bowler

I'd take Amano right now over Turner.

The running game problems have as much to do with the running backs right now. Neither has good vision or lateral agility. So they aren't helping the Ol out at all and there are some missed holes.

As for Loggains I think he is OK but with the RBs and QB he has right now his hands are tied. he also has a WR they are trying to get involved that can't catch which kills drives. Fitz was off the mark numerous times and not making good decisions.

In hindsight they should have brought another RB in soon as Greene got hurt. Parmele would be a better option right now and at least runs with his eyes open and where the play is called. All we need is someone to get us 3.0 YPC on a consistent basis so we can have 3rd and 5 or less. Battle run like he has a homing device that directs him into defenders instead of away from them. CJ simply is horrible and watching the difference between him and Charles said it all. Cj can't even catch the ball well and if not for the lucky flip play had a horrible game (although I think they need to put that play in the playbook).

• High Five High Five x 2
  7. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

H5 for everything except the EA comment

dude is available and his phone aint ringing

8. Childress79

Childress79 Loungefly ®

Agreed. That was like wtf did you just come out but hey nice post?

9. cdubbs2121

cdubbs2121 Pro Bowler

Why do you sign all your posts...?

10. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

Gut can do what Gut wants IMO

members who post high quality amateur analysis can sign their posts, or not.

I choose not, but Gut chooses too sign

• High Five High Five x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar