Welcome to goTitans.com! Log in or sign up to be a part of the best Tennessee Titans fan site available.

Munchak laughs??? (First down sneak)

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by TitansWillWin2, Dec 9, 2012.

1. TitansWillWin2 Starter

McNair 2
    Moolah:
    $38,806
    I would love to know why he thought it was funny that we ran a qb sneak on first down when we thought it was third down!!! That's not funny at all and was a huge costly mistake. munchak should have been furious! we need to clean house and hire outside of of our organization!!!
    SlidePiece, Titan43 and TheSureThing high five this.
  2. RTH Meh...

Wycheck
    Moolah:
    $8,858
    Wow, first thing I've read from you that actually fits your Sig.
    Ghost high fives this.
  3. Fry Hatin' is what I do.

Casey
    Moolah:
    $13,143
    He was laughing because that play sealed his fate. I've been watching football since I was eight and I've never seen an entire offense not know it was first down and run a sneak before.
  4. TheSureThing WHY DIDNT YOU DRAFT JOHNNY FOOTBALL?!?

Washington
    Moolah:
    $11,018
    didn't see this. Not surprised by it though.
  5. Alzarius Starter

McNair
    Moolah:
    $23,585
    You people arent even worth arguing with anymore. Im finally going to start using my ignore button.
    Scarecrow high fives this.
  6. LANGSTER Starter

Moolah:
    $3,786
    Lost and in a fog
  7. TheSureThing WHY DIDNT YOU DRAFT JOHNNY FOOTBALL?!?

Washington
    Moolah:
    $11,018
    I didn't see the play. But I don't know how you could defend a QB sneak on first and 10.
  8. Alzarius Starter

McNair
    Moolah:
    $23,585

If you go back and look at it, you will understand completely, I promise.

You have a lot of messed up views of things and thats okay because everyone can have their own opinions. I disagree with you a lot but dont think you are an idiot.

It was not a first down, they tried to hurry and get one. It was a rushed play because it was clearly not a first down. The refs were really bad this game (on both sides of the ball)
    • Staff / Moderator

TitanJeff Kahuna Grande

Locker
    Moolah:
    $9,504
    I would like to hear more about it because I didn't think it was a first down and a full yard short. I didn't see the ref indicate first down or the down marker change back to 1st.

Locker calls the sneak and has a quick snap before the defense can set. I don't see any way a play was called that fast but would like to know more details.

And I didn't see Munch laugh at anything.
    Alzarius and Alex1939 high five this.
    • Tip Jar Donor

Alex1939 I'm a mean old man

Wright
    Moolah:
    $5,033
    I didn't see Munch laugh. Any time I see munch on the sidelines it looks like he is about to crap himself.

I'd like to see more about how that happened. It is embarrassing.