Munchak likes Brown’s potential as rusher

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Titans Insider, Nov 26, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Titans Insider

Titans Insider Titans News

Titans linebacker Zach Brown has found different ways to make an impact during his rookie season.

• He had a team-high tackles against the Bears on November 4.
    • He picked up his first career interception at Miami on November 11.
    • And in Sunday’s 24-19 loss to the Jaguars, Brown had two sacks, while once again leading the team in tackles again, this time with 10 stops.
    Coach Mike Munchak on Monday praised Brown for his effort, and said he’s still developing in pass rush opportunities.

“I think it is something he’ll get a lot better at,’’ Munchak said. “He’s such a big man. He’s a tough matchup for a back, he probably could’ve had another sack or two there. That’s the kind of things he should be able to do for us. It was fun to watch.”

The Titans had a team-high seven sacks as a team.

Posted In: League News, Team News

Source: Titans Insider

2. SacredTitan16

SacredTitan16 Starter

our LBS are going to be great i love the speed Brown and Ayers have and colin is that run stopper MLB we need he just needs to get and stay healthy

• High Five High Five x 2
  3. steverife

steverife Pro Bowler

I was very critical of this draft pick, but I absolutely love what he is doing. He has really bought into the be a professional thing.

• High Five High Five x 1
  4. Scarecrow

Scarecrow All-Pro

Yea I will eat all the crow I deserve on this one. Hated the pick at first but he has made me eat those words.

One of my favorites on the team actually.

5. Ghost

Ghost 3 Time US Navy 7th Fleet "Hogging" Champion

I like him and Ayers are far as Collin "Crutches" McCarthy goes... guys got a great football mind, knows how to play the game but the guy just can't seem to stay healthy... perhaps we should look for a MLB in the draft?

:injured:

6. Thaddeus43

Thaddeus43 Sunshiner President

Hmmm ... when we blitz people they get to the QB ... I THINK WE ARE ON TO SOMETHING HERE GUYS!!!!

but seriously, He has looked very good so far this year. I think our LB situation could be set for awhile. The one thing on D that is looking good right now.

7. Titans Eternal

Titans Eternal Got the swagger of a cripple

We should blitz every down since we're out of the playoffs.

8. Titanup1982

Titanup1982 All-Pro

He really has impressed me. Glad he is a Titan.

9. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

Just one more reason to go to a 3-4 front.

10. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

A contingency plan at MLB would be good.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar