Welcome to goTitans.com! Log in or sign up to be a part of the best Tennessee Titans fan site available.

Munchak likes Locker’s progress

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Titans Insider, Oct 21, 2013.

Watchers:
This thread is being watched by 6 users.
  1. xhrr Starter

Wright
    Moolah:
    $5,006
    We don't look very good against running QB's.
    • Tip Jar Donor

Brew City Case Race Champion

Casey
    Moolah:
    $100
    Tebow is not an option. They're looking at Brady Quinn and a couple others. However I do find it sad that Tebow is in my phone's automatic dictionary. I'm 100% sure I haven't typed it before. What is this world coming to?
  2. corymiller New Era Connoisseur

Moolah:
    $5,894
    Made really just one bad throw all game and that was the pick.

I was happy from what I saw. Also was happy from what I saw from CJ. Like others have noted, you can't devote your game plan to the run when you're down 24 in the middle of the 3rd quarter.
  3. Titans23 Starter

Moolah:
    $367
    At this point Locker has certainly improved enough to hold his spot next year regardless of who the coach is. He would have to seriously regress the second half of the season to not secure his spot next year. I think that says a lot since so many people on this board wanted Fitz at the start of the year. Locker and wright are the only two bright spots of the offense so far with slight flashes from Hunter. I would of really like to see if Locker would of been able to pull out the wins against KC and Seattle. I certainly think we would of with him and put us at 5-2 at this point.
    acqua7 high fives this.
  4. xhrr Starter

Wright
    Moolah:
    $5,006
    I don't know if it was coincidence or not but the run game was much improved with Schwenke. Hopefully that continues. CJ still doesn't run anywhere close to the way he used to which is part of the problem.
    nbtoppers2, UrbanLegend3 and acqua7 high five this.
    • Tip Jar Donor

Zappa71 MYAAAH!

Wright
    Moolah:
    $4,427
    Having Greene back will hopefully boost our running attack and get us those short yards on 3rd down.
  5. TitansWillWin2 Starter

McNair 2
    Moolah:
    $37,501

Yeah CJ looked awful lets cut him!
  6. The Hammer Out for a rip

Matthews 2
    Moolah:
    $126,880

Now you're coming around
  7. TitansWillWin2 Starter

McNair 2
    Moolah:
    $37,501

Yeah almost 5 yards a carry is the big problem! He is clearly lost a step and doesnt have that break away speed.....hahaha some people on here startle me with how little they know.
  8. TitansWillWin2 Starter

McNair 2
    Moolah:
    $37,501

Lol this doesnt even deserve a response..........crap i responded, i cant resist ignorance.