Welcome to goTitans.com! Log in or sign up to be a part of the best Tennessee Titans fan site available.

Munchak likes Locker’s progress

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Titans Insider, Oct 21, 2013.

Watchers:
This thread is being watched by 6 users.
  1. 520 Starter

Moolah:
    $5,512
    no I aint got a prob with cj but I am saying it is a possibility his vision eyesight has gotten worse. to say vision has nothing to do with field vision is just ignant

your exact words were AND I QUOTE "YOU DONT LOSE VISION OVER TIME"

im just telling you that's the dumbest thing I ever heard anyone say regarding anything haha
  2. TitansWillWin2 Starter

McNair 2
    Moolah:
    $38,800

says the guy who doesn't know how to spell "ignorant"

Regardless what I meant was and what everyone else got, is that you don't lose field vision over time.
  3. Ensconatus Namaste

Brown
    Moolah:
    $24,596
    '520 trolled the troll. Powerful art form
    Scarecrow and titan520 high five this.
  4. 520 Starter

Moolah:
    $5,512
    ide bet a milleon dollers ide beet just about anyone on this forim in a spelling bee

but yes, yes you do lose field vision over time. its basic knowledge brah
  5. 520 Starter

Moolah:
    $5,512
    you know it
    someone put this thread in a frame
  6. UrbanLegend3 Starter

Hunter
    Moolah:
    $10,977
    I don't believe you lose field vision over time. I just think you start to lack the athleticism/ability to capitalize on what you see like you used to. Now the fact that people lose regular day to day vision with age is a scientific certainty but surely that doesn't affect the vast majority of NFL players since most of them retire far before the prime of their life is over and problems with vision can set in.
  7. 520 Starter

Moolah:
    $5,512
    yes for the majority....but I know people who didn't need glasses at 20 I see em now and they wearing glasses at 26 so it happens....

again im cjs biggest fan and believe hes still fast as ever but something has changed and I believe its his vision when he was first in the league its like he had spidey sense