Munchak... Pay attention tonite......

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by TitanMark, Nov 3, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TitansWillWin2

TitansWillWin2 Pro Bowler

But lets blame CJ when he cant run with this O-line but make excuses for Locker.

Locker needs to learn how to scramble and buy more time.

2. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

Chris Johnson gets paid playmaker money but makes no plays against decent teams. Any running back can do that, just ask Zac Stacey.

• High Five High Five x 1
  3. Titans23

Titans23 Starter

Scramble where??? All of his sacks he tried to step up only to hit by the DT. The line was simply getting beat every where. One sack he had pressure before he even got to the bottom of his drop. No QB succeeds with that kind of pressure. We won…give it a rest!

4. TitansWillWin2

He was standing still growing roots in the ground in the first half. There is no reason for him to only have 10 yards rushing in a game.

5. amy

amy Starter

He can throw it. He isn't the one calling the plays.

• High Five High Five x 2
  6. jplusip

jplusip Pro Bowler

I don't know... the brace on his knee? He's still a bit banged up, and he STILL managed to make some good runs, one of which was a TD...

7. Maxiest

Maxiest Rookie

I think Locker is a top tier QB if they will call the right plays. And I think if you put Hunter out there he could do what Kensum is doing easy.

8. TitansWillWin2

There's a reason Hunter isn't out there. What that reason is, i have no clue. Maybe he is a terrible blocker or runs terrible routes. Or maybe he has a hard time learning the playbook.

9. Maxiest

Maxiest Rookie

I don't think so I think its because we have 5 other vet receivers.

10. TitansWillWin2

Williams and Britt we hardly ever throw too. The other one is Washington and Walker (who is a te) who is not a good receiving TE at all.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar