Munchak press conference highlights

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Titans Insider, Dec 9, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Titans Insider

Titans Insider Titans News

#Titans coach Mike Munchak said team hurt itself with turnovers vs Denver. Said team played hard and physical

— Jim Wyatt (@jwyattsports) December 9, 2013

Munchak said he thought Bernard Pollard's hit on Decker was a clean hit. He was called for hitting a defenseless player

Munchak said he thought Von Miller's hit on Fitzpatrick was disturbing and unnecessary #Titans

Munchak said he's not worried about his job. Anticipates finishing yr and expects end of yr discussion with ownership

Munchak said some things happened this yr that hurt team. Losing Locker created problems, he said. Said good things going on #Titans

Munchak said he still believes in Locker moving forward. But like he said after most recent injury, all things will be considered #Titans

Share on Facebook

Posted In: Team News

Source: Titans Insider

2. Big Time Titan

Big Time Titan Big Time Titan

I get the feeling that he will be able to convince ownership and keep his job at least until his contract is up.

3. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

The words "Munchak" and "press conference highlight" do not go together. :bored:

• High Five High Five x 1
  4. RockyTop Fox

RockyTop Fox Offensive Coordinator

He probably will. One of Munch's strongest assets is being a great talker. He should be a politician if he can manipulate people into thinking that he is a good coach.

5. Big Time Titan

I will give him credit in that he is honest. Unlike Fisher who never shot it straight. I know that Munch will do his damnedest to fight to keep his job. I am not holding my breath that Munch will be fired.

6. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

I fear this is how is goes down.

I think if Locker wasnt hurt and we're still 5-8, then Munchak is gone, but with Locker missing, he has a pretty real good chance of returning.

7. Big Time Titan

Very true. I think that Munch has a strong enough case to present to ownership as to why he should keep his job. I don't see them willing to fire him and still have to pay him his final year's salary. The way I see it, they will almost certainly let him fulfill his contract.

8. Ewker

Ewker Starter

you can tell he learned from Fisher on how to answer questions :brow:

9. yanek27

yanek27 Starter

Munchak said "the team is moving in the right direction"

I just threw up in my mouth :clap:

10. nickmsmith

nickmsmith Most poverty RB core.

I like your choice of words, but do not like your point.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar