Munchak says Locker will start vs. Bucs

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Titaneers, Aug 13, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Clark

Clark #ShoutboxAlley4Life

Got is one of those wright haters and thinks he is slow

2. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

Kendall Wright is fat and slow, duh!:whoop:

3. Titaneers

Titaneers Ultimate Player

4. Maker_84

Maker_84 Starter

Great to hear, without Britt Hasselbeck isnt much of a QB. Locker will provide a run pass option to help the receivers out not to mention he has a cannon for an arm. Now he just needs to develop some touch on the shorter routes and were looking at a Pro Bowl QB

• High Five High Five x 1
  5. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

Will be interesting to see if this affects CJ at all.

6. TitansWrath

TitansWrath Pro Bowler

The one thing that concerns me, and has since they annoucnced Hass was starting against Seattle, is that if they flip flop, Hass would start game 3, which is the one where the starters play the most, and Locker would get game 4, where they play the least.

Hopefully, Locker settles it this week. IMO, he already has.

Frankly, Locker should play at least the whole first half, if not deep into the second. We know what hass can do, I want to see what Locker can do in extended action.

7. Parking Lot B

Parking Lot B Stud Duck

I'm glad Locker is getting the start. Hopefully he will go out and show them that he has what it takes to be the starter for the team and I believe he will. We need him to start, good or bad, he's got to play and get the time in on the field. Nothing against Hasselbeck or Collins, but you can't look to the future if you start a late 30's quarterback. We've been there and done that............ and I'm so tired of our older quarterbacks that can't scramble and keep plays alive.

8. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

KW is soooo slooooooow that the OL will have too block till 7 Mississippi for KW to make it deep​

9. Two Kings

Two Kings NJ Titan

So excited for this!! A whole half with our new offense! I can't wait to see wright burst past defenders and catch the ball from locker. Future is looking briiiiiight!

10. Kaeotik

Kaeotik Pro Bowler

Why are we questioning Wright's speed?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar