Munchak says Locker will start vs. Bucs

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Titaneers, Aug 13, 2012.

1. rodneylynn1977

rodneylynn1977 Practice Squad

10 to 15% of Lockers incompletions at UW were dropped passes, just like the 3 or 4 he had saturday night in seattle. Don't let his incompletion % fool you!!!
  2. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor Tip Jar Donor

I saw him catch three balls and cost the team a TO because he did not run OOB in the 2 minute O

I would not say any of the catches were good plays, routine at best. Still not on done on a sunday against NFL Ds so the best I can say is he did as expected except for the brain fart not going OOB.

And Morgan should have stayed at BSP and rehabed.

you left out I like too make up nicknames. They are almost all derrogitary - lol

Michael 'the Vagician' Griffin will stick - book it!
  3. Scarecrow

Scarecrow CEO of PPO

I never wanted to tear my ACL, and guess what? Never have. Enough proof for me:anon:
    • High Five High Five x 2
  4. Bonky

Bonky Starter Tip Jar Donor

[​IMG]

Hakuna Matata!
  5. Stan

Stan Infinite

This is literally the first thing that I've said about him... I mean correct me if I'm wrong but were we not all pretty pumped about this being his second year off of that injury? This is the year that he was supposed to be back at 100%, now while there is definitely still time for him to come around it doesn't exactly look too promising.
  6. Stan

Stan Infinite

Honestly JCB idk what your even trying to get at with that comment...
  7. DownSouthPlayer

DownSouthPlayer Starter

Hasselbeck was perfect tonight in 2 minute drill with a TD. Locker had a bad night but finished with a TD pass on the run.
    • High Five High Five x 1
  8. Obie09

Obie09 Starter

I'm goin to the game. Can't wait to see Lockers first start even if it is preseason.
  9. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor Tip Jar Donor

at least Morgan got too see a gnu
  10. Psychop1

Psychop1 Big Tee

A sack and two interceptions, one for a pick six. One touchdown pass. That's what happened to Hasselbeck against the Bucs a season ago. It will be interesting to see how Jake plays.