Munchak Speech

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Architect, Apr 11, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Alex1939

Alex1939 Space Invaders Champion

I'd have been a lot more upset if we hadn't at least tried to get Peyton. Future HoF QBs aren't available in free agency every offseason.

2. Architect

Architect Pain Train

Oh i forgot the most important part: He said in his interview "Yes its important to me to get this job coaching the Titans, BUT ITS MORE IMPORTANT TO ME TO WIN A CHAMPIONSHIP WITH THE TITANS!"

I was sitting in the room with a bunch of other "suits" but I was SO fired up when I heard that!

3. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne NOW Y'ALL GET THE MESSICH?!

LB? Ok with some "attitude"?

Let's just get Burfict.

:D

• High Five High Five x 1
  4. CJtheBeast

CJtheBeast Starter

We've already got one on the roster :D

• High Five High Five x 1
  5. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne NOW Y'ALL GET THE MESSICH?!

6. 2ToneBlueBlood

2ToneBlueBlood Pro Bowler

Great post thanks for sharing. I wish I could have been there for the speech!

7. The Playmaker

The Playmaker pineapple pizza party

Rusty Smith?

8. 520titan

520titan Special Teams Standout

munchaks gotta go to a press conference tear off his shirt revealing a locker shirt and say i jus wanna feel like a winner and locker won the starting job

• High Five High Five x 2
  9. Thaddeus43

Thaddeus43 Sunshiner President

I've basically been a Munch supporter from the beginning. I was a little disappointed when I first heard that he was being seriously considered and then hired, but after the 1st press conference he gave as the Titans HC I was convinced that he was the right guy for the job.

10. SawdustMan

SawdustMan #ChampChamp

And it's well documented that I gave him a fair amount of grief over the course of the season, but I'm still firmly in his corner. He was a first time head coach (heck, never even been a coordinator before). There was the lockout. We lost our best offensive player early on in the season. The guy who was SUPPOSED to be our best offensive player was garbage. And we still just about snuck into the playoffs. All things considered, it's hard to hate on the guy for anything that happened in 2011. Except for maybe not dumping Amano from the starting lineup at some point.

That said, I expect to see a significant improvement in 2012 or I'm sure I'll be hating on him in no time. And I know it's a stupid thing to complain about, but for god's sake I'd love to see Munch show a little bit more confidence and emotion on the sidelines.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar