Rumor Munchak thinks he's gone

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by KyTitansFan, Jan 1, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Rudad

Rudad Starter

Whatever the decision should have already been made either way it goes. Not far to munch to leave hanging or the fans. Had to have idea what wanted to do when season was over.

2. KyTitansFan

KyTitansFan GM of GoTitans

They were talking about Kingsbury going to Penn State, not the Titans.

• High Five High Five x 1
  3. LANGSTER

LANGSTER Pro Bowler

There is just not the rush to do something in the pros that there is in college. I think Munch is respected and well thought of in the building. I expect tommie to fire him in person by friday. There is no rush to get another coach there are plenty of folks out there and I would think we have an idea of whom we want. Lame duck coach and team that needs a new qb, I see no way he is back next year.

4. Rudad

Rudad Starter

I think better to fire him then keep lame duck. If going to rethink this next year , make changes now and start the healing process now. This team is hurting in several coaching positions.

5. Big Time Titan

Big Time Titan Big Time Titan

That would be something. The word around town is that he is a closet homosexual, no lie. That might not be a bad fit at PSU.

• High Five High Five x 2
  6. LosingBy3

LosingBy3 Starter

If that's the case why don't they just hire a catholic priest?

Say three hail marys, and molest three altar boys my son.

• High Five High Five x 2
  7. corymiller

corymiller New Era Connoisseur

It's unfair to all those involved to take this long to not just make a decision but to just have a meeting. I don't want Munch back but he doesn't deserve to be toyed with like this.

8. 520

520 2020 GOAT CHAMP from 3-7 to champ

booooooooooooooooooooooooo

I mean seriously if you wanted to be funny you coulda at least said throw three hail marys and.....

9. KyTitansFan

KyTitansFan GM of GoTitans

Sources tell me the Titans are expected to have a decision on Munchak by the NFL Draft.

• High Five High Five x 4
  10. 520

520 2020 GOAT CHAMP from 3-7 to champ

I heard a scenario exists in which they wait till the week after

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar