Rumor Munchak thinks he's gone

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by KyTitansFan, Jan 1, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SlidePiece

SlidePiece Starter

Conference call, I should have known. This whole thing was a sham.

2. KyTitansFan

KyTitansFan GM of GoTitans

@PaulKuharskyNFL: As of this morning there was still no officially scheduled Munchak–Smith meeting. I expect it will be in Houston when it happens. #Titans

3. Thaddeus43

Thaddeus43 Sunshiner President

So it is the end of the week now, and the meeting has not even been scheduled? ... this is a Joke

4. UCTITAN

UCTITAN Starter

dont rush . tommy is eating.

• High Five High Five x 2
  5. KyTitansFan

It is a joke. The only logical reason I could think of for doing this, is that it has something to do with Penn State.

6. KyTitansFan

NFL_DRAFT_Bites@NFLDraftBites 1m
    Nearly week after season, HCs should be concerned if Owners haven't firmly stated HC will return. Not good for Coughlin, Allen or Munchak

7. KyTitansFan

Also, teams cant interview candidates on playoff teams until they are eliminated. So if the Titans wanted to interview, Roman, Gruden, Zimmer, etc., they couldn't right now anyways.

8. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

They would be able to interview assistants that have a first round bye.

9. Thaddeus43

Thaddeus43 Sunshiner President

But would an assistant want to interview at that time anyway? Its also kinda tacky on the Titans' part.

Hey I am just looking for any sign that Munch could be gone still because my hope is running out

• High Five High Five x 1
  10. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

I don't see why not. It's not like they know who they're playing next week anyway. Not like they're losing out on time to game plan.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar