Munchak: Titans need at least 5 wins for playoffs

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Titans Insider, Nov 19, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. CJtheBeast

CJtheBeast Starter

The X Factor is Jake though. I think most people are missing that. We haven't seen what this offense can do with a comfortable Jake Locker. When he finally started to gel as an NFL QB he had the injury. We still haven't seen what type of difference he can make on O.

As far as our defense, we haven't played terrible EVERY game. Just some games. Some games it was the offense that dropped the ball while the defense held it down. Some games the offense was the reason the other team scored so many points.

We're a young unpredictable team. That's how I'd describe us. Talented but inexperienced. IMO that's what makes us a dangerous team.

• High Five High Five x 1
  2. Shanvhere

Shanvhere Elite

What is the deal with the picture, there's a sorta of painting looking in awe, I know it's a famous one can't picture it.

3. GeronimoJackson

GeronimoJackson Brainwashed by the Left. Now I am free.

Lol I was just about ask the same thing.

4. CJtheBeast

CJtheBeast Starter

I think its from a Van Gogh piece. I noticed yesterday but I was high. I thought maybe it was the Diesel.

5. Vigsted

Vigsted Starter

It's The Scream by Edvard Munch

• High Five High Five x 2
  6. Scarecrow

Scarecrow All-Pro

Uncultured heathens

• High Five High Five x 1
  7. LoneWolf

LoneWolf Starter

This is the problem I have with Munch as someone stated, it almost seems as if he is saying that it's okay to lose a game. We should be shooting for a 10-6 record to be in the playoffs realistically. Inside of waiting until the end of week 17 to see who wins who loses and playing out all the outcomes.

8. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

One of the reasons I like Munchak is he says exactly what he's thinking. No BS, no Fisher-speak, he's straight to the point.

I like knowing his plan as a fan.

When Hasselbeck stepped in for Jake after the Houston game, Munch wasted no time declaring Jake inactive. Hass thought that was odd cause normally coaches want to keep that a secret for a competitive edge, but not Munch. No nonsense all the way. And that can be a good thing,l especially for a weak willed team like ours. He's smart, he knows he's gotta include some cushion in there otherwise these players will snap under pressure and mail it in.

IMO it's better to let them know they can slip up and it not be the end of the world.

9. World Peace

World Peace Nephew Gunner

Thread should be retitled: Munchak: I need 5 wins to keep my job.

10. yanek27

yanek27 Starter

I totally agree. But can we all agree on this, if we lose this week, we are done. The worst possible outcome other than going to the playoffs is finishing the next team out or at 8-8. But think about this. Last year we were 1 win away (lost to a team with no wins), and this year we would be tied for the last spot (blew one at home to the same team with no wins a year ago), so for me this team could cost us 2 years in a row.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar