Welcome to goTitans.com! Log in or sign up to be a part of the best Tennessee Titans fan site available.

Munchak: We want a veteran QB who can win now.

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by jessestylex, Jul 13, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Watchers:
This thread is being watched by 1 user.
  1. SEC 330 BIPOLAR jive turkey

Verner
    Moolah:
    $327
    I'm sorry. This thread is about a quarterback that can win for the Titans NOW. There's 358 pages of Vince Young bull$#!t in some other thread.
  2. CJtheBeast Starter

Moolah:
    $122
    He can. And has.

But I agree, lets not get this thread off topic.

Who are your top prospects who can win NOW?
  3. SEC 330 BIPOLAR jive turkey

Verner
    Moolah:
    $327
    I'm being realistic so I'm liking Hasselbeck. I wouldn't be overly upset with Bulger. He at least would hand over the reins gracefully when the time comes.

I don't really expect a whole lot of wins.

But I'm down for "11" :wink2:
  4. Big Time Titan Big Time Titan

Wright
    Moolah:
    $6,194
    I still prefer McNabb to Hasselbeck. If we're talking about winning that is. McNabb will have a monster year wherever he ends up and I'd love for it to be here with us and CJ and Kenny. Throw some Todd Heap in the mix. Shoooot.
  5. ncaalover12 Starter

Wright
    Moolah:
    $1,204
    I don't think we're looking for a QB that can win now in the sense he has to be a game changer, but one that can do an excellent job at being a game manager. If we can get some help through free agency for the offensive line especially with CJ2k in the backfield and do enough with the defense where they're not horrible this year, I believe we can make it with a guy like Hasselbeck, a veteran quarterback who can properly manage a game..compared to the likes of Vince Young (who if given the right situation yeah maybe he can succeed) who can't really be trusted as a manager because of his inability to read defenses.
    1 people high five this.
  6. SEC 330 BIPOLAR jive turkey

Verner
    Moolah:
    $327
    I'd be fine with McNabb too, but I think there might be something about McNabb that makes him less than ideal. McNabb might be a little too big for his britches. I don't see him imparting too much knowledge. McNabb seems like he overestimates his worth as a starter.
  7. jessestylex DeadGirlsCantSayNo

Moolah:
    $77
    Im hearing if we cant get Hasselbeck we will turn to Orton.
  8. SEC 330 BIPOLAR jive turkey

Verner
    Moolah:
    $327
    He's a better choice than McNabb.
  9. Kaeotik Pro Bowler

Pollard
    Moolah:
    $8,134
    Orton is a pansy! I would rather throw Locker to the Wolves than play that nerd!
  10. SEC 330 BIPOLAR jive turkey

Verner
    Moolah:
    $327
    Really? I thought he did OK with Denver... Didn't he have some success there? I know they only won four games but they put up a lot of points in losses. Did Orton give up 59 points to the Raiders? Please, keep in mind I pay less attention to the afc west.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.