Munchak: We want a veteran QB who can win now.

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by jessestylex, Jul 13, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. 2ToneBlueBlood

2ToneBlueBlood Pro Bowler

I think it will be Hasselbeck as well. I think McNabb, though probably the better player, wouldn't like to be in competition with a rookie. He strikes me as a guy whose ego might get in the way. From what I hear Hasselbeck would be perfect. He already knows Locker and has ties to our front office. Let's just hope we get the Hasselbeck from the playoff game against New Orleans, instead of the vetertan just barely hanging in there version.

2. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

IDK about that one, last year made him hungry again. I'd love to get Moss for $3M/yr if we could. I think he'll want more tho.

3. Big Time Titan

Big Time Titan Big Time Titan

I'm ok with Hasselbeck but I still prefer McNabb. And yes to signing Randy Moss. Even as a decoy, he would open things up for everybody. I expect him to come out this year looking like the Randy Moss of old.

4. TitansfaninKY

TitansfaninKY Starter

Im cool with either of the two QBs. I would prefer McNabb but would take either of them. As far as Moss I think we should definitely resign him especially if we can get him for cheap. I doubt anyone else is going to pursue him enough to make him want big money and he can definitely still help our organization. He might not have the speed or the big play ability of the old Moss but he is still a solid WR and a good distraction for their defense to think about. If we don't resign him we better pick up another big WR as much as I like Britt he really scares me and without a big receiver that can stretch the field its going to kill CJ.

• High Five High Five x 1
  5. CRUDS

CRUDS Moderator Staff

Moss is gone with the wind. No point in going there.
    Munch's comments don't lead to any kind of real conclusion to me. Could be shooting for the stars or preparing Titandom for a CFL reject. Status quo yo.

6. Big Time Titan

I sure hope not.

7. GeronimoJackson

GeronimoJackson Brainwashed by the Left. Now I am free.

I thought Munchak said he wanted a veteran that can win now.

8. GeronimoJackson

And JC, I definitely thought you were black this whole time.

9. Big Time Titan

I think that's Jake Locker's wedding photo.

10. GeronimoJackson

Ah, I see lol.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar