Music

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by LazyManJackson, Apr 18, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This may have been posted in another thread but, oh well

What music and bands are you guys into, I wanna know what kind of music Americans and a few Koalas are into.

I personally love all kinds of rock, indie, punk metal and others.
    At the moment I'm into Editors:winker: and other bands which you probably never heard of:
    Milburn
    Muse
    Fall Out Boy
    Hard-Fi
    and others

2. Big TT

Big TT AKA QUADZILLA-STATE CHAMP-

80's new wave pretty much sums me up.

3. TitanJeff

TitanJeff Kahuna Grande Staff

Meat Purveyors, Southern Culture on the Skids, Hillbilly Hellcats, Cigar Store Indians, Legendary Shack Shakers.

4. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

they still making music. I thought they stopped doing that around 1988 or so. lol

5. Ewker

Ewker Starter

BT, Underworld, Paul Van Dyke, GM Project, Chemical Brothers, SashaLazard just to name a few

6. TitanJeff

TitanJeff Kahuna Grande Staff

Who "they" you referring to?

7. maximus

maximus Starter

Country
    Kenny Chesney, Tim McGraw, Rascal Flatts, Carrie Underwood, Toby Keith, Trace Adkins, this list goes on
    Some Rock and Rap

8. Broken Record

Broken Record Biscuit Eater Staff

Keb' Mo', Lyle Lovett, Eddie from Ohio, David Wilcox, and James Taylor are the only established acts I'll buy new material of generally.

From time to time I'll hear of a new artist or band and will look into it, but as far as new music goes, I only listen to blues, folk, americana and combinations of those three.

I still listen to quite a bit of classic rock like Thin Lizzy, the Allman Brothers, Lynyrd Skynyrd etc. and somewhat obscure older bands that have broken up like the Hatters and the Subdudes.

Also, I agree with Jeff, SCOTS is a cool group... I got a dirt track date, demolition derby figure eight....

9. titanbuoy

titanbuoy medium rare ®

I'm all over the place when it comes to music. My only real criterion is that I like the music to be sincere and passionate without pretense.

My favourite artists are:

Me'Shell Ndegeocello
    Theloniuos Monk
    Frank Sinatra
    Bob Marley (Damien Marley's new disc "Welcome To Jamrock" is smokin')
    Paul Weller
    and as always, safe atop my fave list... Louis Armstrong.

10. Broken Record

Broken Record Biscuit Eater Staff

Paul Weller. You don't hear that name every day. He's done some great solo albums.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar