Must be 18-years or older to join goTitans.com

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by TitanJeff, Sep 10, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TitanJeff

TitanJeff Kahuna Grande Staff

Based on discussions with other NFL fan site forum moderators on a number of liability issues now facing sites, I've decided every member of goTitans needs to be 18-years old or older.

It'll have to be based on the honor system for new members as I currently have no method to verify age during sign up. But do know I am serious in my attempts to enforce this rule and will block the IP of anyone discovered to have violated this rule.

In the event a member is suspected to be under 18, a photo ID (college or driver's license) with proof of age may be required.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar