Welcome to goTitans.com! Log in or sign up to be a part of the best Tennessee Titans fan site available.

"....must make the playoffs"

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by fitantitans, Nov 21, 2013.

Watchers:
This thread is being watched by 8 users.
  1. TitansWrath Starter

Locker
    Moolah:
    $293

If your team clearly stops caring about winning and takes you for granted, is fair to find another.

That's what keeping munchack would be.
  2. Dman Starter

McNair
    Moolah:
    $8,100

I don't think the entire team or organization don't care about winning and we have made poor decisions but to just switch teams?? I am beyond frustrated with this organization but I will still watch them on Sundays. You can even not watch them if it upsets you but to root for another team and move on is completely different than being pissed off. just my opinion
  3. SawdustMan Pro Bowler

Bishop
    Moolah:
    $13,162
    LMAO no.

That's the really infuriating thing about this organization. So many players/coaches/executives would NOT have jobs elsewhere. How many players from the Fisher era did we see fizzle out of the NFL after we (finally) cut them? And what's Mike Reinfeldt up to these days? No. Munch would not be a head coach if it weren't for the Tennessee Titans. And Dowell Loggains wouldn't be a OC. And Jerry Gray wouldn't be a DC. GO TITANS GO!!!
    Titanup1982, GoT and SlidePiece high five this.
  4. SawdustMan Pro Bowler

Bishop
    Moolah:
    $13,162
    Less competent than a position coach with zero head coaching or even coordinator experience? And less competent than Lowgains and Gray? IDK man, I'd think you could throw darts at a board full of pictures and end up with a better staff.
    Titanup1982 and SlidePiece high five this.
  5. SawdustMan Pro Bowler

Bishop
    Moolah:
    $13,162
    I agree with this. I wouldn't do it. But I couldn't really blame anyone for doing so. That said, don't come crawling back when we're on top.
    GoT high fives this.
  6. UrbanLegend3 Starter

Hunter
    Moolah:
    $10,910
    Just because a team isn't winning doesn't mean they're not trying to win. To believe that is ignorance plain and simple.
    Alzarius high fives this.
    • Tip Jar Donor

GoT Strength and Honor

Bishop
    Moolah:
    $21,666
    define 'trying'
    SlidePiece high fives this.
  7. Bostontitan Starter

Moolah:
    $288
    Dont forget the ,we brought the wrong cleats to the game ...:hugelaugh:

Waite ,sorry that was fisher .......................
    • Tip Jar Donor

GoT Strength and Honor

Bishop
    Moolah:
    $21,666
    and the equiptment manager was NOT fired - just sayin'
    • Tip Jar Donor

Gunny Lord and Master

Wright
    Moolah:
    $4,377

Same can be said about every other team in the NFL.