My 5 DT's

Discussion in 'NFL Draft' started by JCBRAVE, Apr 22, 2012.

1. RollTide

RollTide All-Pro

I like Kendall Reyes especially in the 2nd rd. Good speed and quickness for a 300 lb guy he can get to the QB and posted similar numbers to Cox last year.

A very powerful upper body something Marks did not have when he came here. At close to 6'4 he could get a little bigger.

It all depends, do we want a bigger guy to stop the run(Brockers) or a good pass rush guy. Reyes and Still are 2 good sized guys who can move and were productive in college.

Reyes is a 2 time all big east player and would be great value in rd 2 for us. Still is maybe the best all around guy we could get.
  2. RollTide

RollTide All-Pro

Kendell Reyes was just a 2 star 220 lb linebacker recruit when he came to the huskies. He worked himself into a 299 lb 2 time all big east DT.

Seems to be the exact kind of guy we could use on our team. His combine workout was very very solid.

http://www.nfldraftscout.com/ratings/dsprofile.php?pyid=71500&draftyear=2012&genpos=DT

Sub 5.00 40, lifted 36 times. Nice vertical and broad indicates a strong lower body. His workout blows away what Brockers did. He is 6'3.7 299.
  3. patitansfan10

patitansfan10 Camp Fodder

I really like Reyes in round 2 I think he would be perfect for us. Don't get why everyone wants to peg him as a 3-4 end.
  4. costarica2

costarica2 Banned forever

I like Kung Fu Panda with the right coach the guy could be a beast.
  5. Fry

Fry Hatin' is what I do.

I like Still's skills, but he's had two significant injuries(torn ACL and a broken ankle). I wouldn't take him in the first because of that.
  6. Titan43

Titan43 Pro Bowler

I really like the idea of going for a BIG Dt. I think Casey and Klug will be able to rush the passer pretty well, we need a big DT that can eat up space, take on a double team, and stop the run. I think that is what they were trying to get out of smith, but it just didn't work out. I think Brockers could fill that role pretty well.
  7. Fry

Fry Hatin' is what I do.

Brockers is a boom or bust pick. He's only a one-year starter and is basically playing off of natural ability. His technique is crap. He plays high, doesn't use his hands well and doesn't have a lot of pass rush moves, but if you could teach him how to play he'd be unstoppable.

If you could created a DT in a lab he'd have Michael Brockers' body. 6'5" 320 and a ten foot-long wingspan.
  8. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE Tweet me @JCBRAVE

Youre crazy to even say theres a bust possibilty. Dude will be great.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I777 using Tapatalk
  9. LoneWolf

LoneWolf Starter

If we are talking about Kendell Reyes why not take a shot at Derek Wolfe in the later rounds.
  10. patitansfan10

patitansfan10 Camp Fodder

nah he should probably stick with baseball plus he just lost some weight so he would be a little undersized inside.